Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

for once honesty prevails...
i dont - but isnt it equally likely that the people who built the niger pyramids spread there civilisation to Kemet?

some whites hold the dogon culture came from kemet - the oral traditions of the dogon themselves however say they came from the west side of the Niger river - perhaps there culture actually comes from the builders of the niger pyramids not from kemet

a lot more research need to be done thats for sure

Last edited:
the origin of man dates back to Ethiopia...

well though humanoid did originate in east africa there is a slight prob - those humanoids seem to get as far as homo habilis - still pretty ape like - then start to get replaced by homo ergaster from the west - homo ergaster bein pretty human lookin - plus those dates for the pyramids are still contentious at the moment and even if accurate would still only be contemporary with the ones in niger

anyways the guy who discovered the niger pyramids - Master Souley Garba - says he used kemet texts to find them - texts which he says say the egyptians originated in that area of Niger - its all in french so im gonna have to do a proper translation before i can post his words - but we at least know the egyptians knew those niger pyramids existed

by whos accounts? you can find egyptian lookin head rests in ghana - egyptian style beaded collars round the necks of Xhosa - egyptian style swords in the congo - egyptian style masks worn by the yoruba - maybe egyptian civilisation spread to the rest of africa - or maybe it was just the culmination of preexistin civilizations and tribal culture from the rest of africa - why do we just assume it was egypt first? just cuz some white egyptologists say so? - my opinion - the only reason whites ever did archeology research in egypt and not the rest of africa is cuz they thought egyptians were white - cuz of that archeology in the rest of africa has a lot of catchin up to do - either way round the key thing is that whoever did it first they were black

Hello again. It is said that ignorance is bliss...and in your case you must ecstatic !!

1. What white people thought that Kemet was white? Since when? The Romans left records. The Greeks left records. The unmistakeable African statues and paintings that line all of Kemet are surely a dead give away. So where did this erudite piece of ignorance that you speak of come from except your own consciousness or lack of it???

2. Had you been studying the works of our scholars, which obviously you haven't, you would see where they state that Kemet was a child of Africa....meaning that it was not the parent, the mother or the father.

3. If you were actually studying our history from our scholars, you would know how and why there are Kemetic artifacts in Ghana, Nigeria the Congo, America and other places as well.

Unlike you, I was taught by some of these Grandmasters that you're just learning about, so you can forget even dreaming about coming at me with the bull ish or any other hypothetical thoughts that have no foundation. I give you credit for being quick in the mouth but that don't cut the mustard here. My children are in their 30's so I recognize the mentality of "I know it, when you really don't know it" when I encounter it.

4. Furthermore, there was a time when I was very much like you at your age with the exception that I was a better listener and had already gone through enough in life to understand the importance of what I needed to learn with my mouth shut instead of always putting my foot in it.

5. ADVICE: Slow it down a bit...stop letting jokers on here give you the gas head and manipulate your energy (which is a good thing) into bull ish. Keep your mind open and non combative. Stay level and less emotional...do your research.

hetep !!

Hello again. It is said that ignorance is bliss...and in your case you must ecstatic !!

1. What white people thought that Kemet was white? Since when? The Romans left records. The Greeks left records. The unmistakeable African statues and paintings that line all of Kemet are surely a dead give away. So where did this erudite piece of ignorance that you speak of come from except your own consciousness or lack of it???

2. Had you been studying the works of our scholars, which obviously you haven't, you would see where they state that Kemet was a child of Africa....meaning that it was not the parent, the mother or the father.

3. If you were actually studying our history from our scholars, you would know how and why there are Kemetic artifacts in Ghana, Nigeria the Congo, America and other places as well.

Unlike you, I was taught by some of these Grandmasters that you're just learning about, so you can forget even dreaming about coming at me with the bull ish or any other hypothetical thoughts that have no foundation. I give you credit for being quick in the mouth but that don't cut the mustard here. My children are in their 30's so I recognize the mentality of "I know it, when you really don't know it" when I encounter it.

4. Furthermore, there was a time when I was very much like you at your age with the exception that I was a better listener and had already gone through enough in life to understand the importance of what I needed to learn with my mouth shut instead of always putting my foot in it.

5. ADVICE: Slow it down a bit...stop letting jokers on here give you the gas head and manipulate your energy (which is a good thing) into bull ish. Keep your mind open and non combative. Stay level and less emotional...do your research.

hetep !!

hmmm starting by callin me ignorant - you do realise that just makes you look petty an bit childish really?...

now lets look at some of your points...

Number 1 - you know you really ought to get out more and not just keep that nose in those theosophy texts if you believe no whites believe Kemet to have been as pale as them - not noticed all those school textbooks full of lil white egyptians? - not noticed all those movies with white actors playin egyptians? never heard of Count Voney or Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac or any of the numerous other white such as Glidden who proclaimed Kemet a white nation - not heard the fact UNESCO claimed it was populated by white and blacks even after Diop provided his own research to them - or that lots of modern scientists just 'cure' the 'problem' by declaring that race doesnt actually exist?

Number 2 - so they agree with me - just how does that make 'me' ignorant?

Number 3 - No i wouldnt - i would simply know there theories about cultural transmission along trade routes an such - there theories might be right - they might be wrong - science - and archeological history is a science - rarely tries to claim truth - that is usually the preserve of religion - instead it proposes theories which others then examine to try and draw conclusions

Number 4 - hmmm so im loud and i speak what i think as i think it? so? nobody has to listen to me- if they do they will either find something i say right or wrong - no problem then

Number 5 - not really sure what your on about there so can't really respond

keep your mind open

this is good advice for everyone - not just for those who think like me - but for those that think like you too - i can accept the pyramids of egypt could be older than those of niger - i can also accept the pyramids of niger could be older than the pyramids of egypt - what im calling for is more research - especially since i have yet to read anythin from any black archeologists about these specific niger pyramids except from Master Souley himself - it certainly seems they were unknown to others working in this field till his announcement

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back