Niger : Twin Pyramids found in Niger

After reviewing this response eye am throughly convinced that "reading is not comprehensively fundamental" in this case. Since upon closer examination ---eye have come to the conclusion that our cultural as well as our social system (eg. home and school) have failed our children miserably as expressed by the lack of conceptual content in the responses. The un-practiced manner and style of linquistic usage was purely lost in transation at the door.

Here are some frienemy debate tips:

You failed 1. Never go to a gunfight with a butter knife
You failed 2. Never debate w/o documented sources
You failed 3. Never character assassinate
You failed 4. Never exclude necessary exceptions to the rule
You failed 5. Never forget to honor african centered scholarship
You failed 6. Never use less than 2 possibilities
You failed 7. Never use your ignorance as a point of reference
You failed 8. Do your own well-documented research
You failed 9. Maintain a logical order to your thought process
You failed 10. Rely on facts not opinions
You failed 11. Never go to a gun fight with a butter knife
You failed 12. Never show your confusion by asking compound questions
You failed 13. Quick responses non-thoughtout responses reveal a lack of scholarship

Better luck next time, youngsta:baby:

Didn't I warn you not to play with me??

lol - are you serious - boy did someone buy you a big ego for your birthday

right i have little more time for your pretentious puffery....

lets start here - i said that Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac dint believe in a black africa and your reply to that is to call me a liar based on a quote tellin me what his younger brother Jean-François Champollion said - hmmm is this really the kind of thing one would expect from someone whos done the research

my answer number 2 was strangely enough an answer to your number 2 point.... heres your number 2 point again since your memory seems to be failing a lil.... "2. Had you been studying the works of our scholars, which obviously you haven't, you would see where they state that Kemet was a child of Africa....meaning that it was not the parent, the mother or the father."..... now just how in the h*ck does that relate to you showing me that white people said kemet was black - maybe you need to go for a checkup to have that memory tested

just don't try and present yourself as something that you're not and then think you're going to get away with it

are you for real - im representin myself as someone with an interest in the topic with an open mind who has some opinions - your the one pretending to be some great scholar with all the deep knowledge that must never be challenged - and its been noted so many times how you get your panties in a total twist when people dont bow down to your mighty brain

even worse if this statement - "There is no debate for those that have done the research." - with that one phrase you have proved beyond doubt that you have not an ounce of scholarly gray matter in your head - no person basin there scholarship on real scientific research would ever presume such arrogance

oh and while im here did i just here you say "all I know beyond a doubt is that he is one of the greatest liars I have ever read of in my life next to white people" - hmmm white people the worlds greatest liars - your research largely based on white people - some people just never let you down just when you want them to stick there foot in there mouth

a closed mind is a pitiful thing to behold indeed

Now is there anyone who cares to say anythin sensible on this interestin topic of the niger pyramids - im quite happy to debate with anyone who holds Mr Kenyattas views btw - just so long as they dont presume to be infallible.... or omnipotent

Didn't I warn you not to play with me??

lol - are you serious - boy did someone buy you a big ego for your birthday

right i have little more time for your pretentious puffery....

lets start here - i said that Jacques Joseph Champollion-Figeac dint believe in a black africa and your reply to that is to call me a liar based on a quote tellin me what his younger brother Jean-François Champollion said - hmmm is this really the kind of thing one would expect from someone whos done the research

my answer number 2 was strangely enough an answer to your number 2 point.... heres your number 2 point again since your memory seems to be failing a lil.... "2. Had you been studying the works of our scholars, which obviously you haven't, you would see where they state that Kemet was a child of Africa....meaning that it was not the parent, the mother or the father."..... now just how in the h*ck does that relate to you showing me that white people said kemet was black - maybe you need to go for a checkup to have that memory tested

just don't try and present yourself as something that you're not and then think you're going to get away with it

are you for real - im representin myself as someone with an interest in the topic with an open mind who has some opinions - your the one pretending to be some great scholar with all the deep knowledge that must never be challenged - and its been noted so many times how you get your panties in a total twist when people dont bow down to your mighty brain

even worse if this statement - "There is no debate for those that have done the research." - with that one phrase you have proved beyond doubt that you have not an ounce of scholarly gray matter in your head - no person basin there scholarship on real scientific research would ever presume such arrogance

oh and while im here did i just here you say "all I know beyond a doubt is that he is one of the greatest liars I have ever read of in my life next to white people" - hmmm white people the worlds greatest liars - your research largely based on white people - some people just never let you down just when you want them to stick there foot in there mouth

a closed mind is a pitiful thing to behold indeed

~wipes her hands of the foolishness of the self inflated~

Now is there anyone who cares to say anythin sensible on this interestin topic of the niger pyramids - im quite happy to debate with anyone who holds Mr Kenyattas views btw - just so long as they dont presume to be infallible.... or omnipotent

Point 1. Never confuse ego for confidence.

Point 2. You haven't provided a reference, an African scholar or any research material what so ever to back up anything you claim.

Point 3. There are exceptions to all things and people...as if all white people think and act alike. Classic example: Had you studied the works of our scholar Dr. Chancellor Williams in The Destruction of Black Civilization, you would know what our historic relationship has been with white people on the good and the bad side.
(meaning that they all couldn't have been thinking and acting the same)

Point 4. If you respected our legacy of the Underground Railroad in this country, you would understand the same thing...that obviously ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE couldn't have been thinking and acting the same....if so, we may have never made it through that railroad !!

Point 5. You are very young and have much to learn in your journey of life...hopefully you will make it.

for your edification:

POINT 1. In the work of Dr. Diop entitled: The African Origin of Civilization pg. 1-2 it is written as follows:
The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are one of their colonies which was brought into Egypt by Osiris. They even allege that this country was originally under water, but that the Nile, dragging much mud as it flowed from Ethiopia, had finally filled it in and made it a part of the continent. ... They add that from them, as from their authors and ancestors, the Egyptians get most of their laws. It is from them that the Egyptians have learned to honor
{p. 2} kings as gods and bury them with such pomp; sculpture and writing were invented by the Ethiopians. The Ethiopians cite evidence that they are more ancient than the Egyptians, but it is useless to report that here.

So here is a people with a history older than kemet before it was ever even a land...who admit that it was they who sent the colony out to occupy that land....who admit that all the customs of Kemet are theirs

POINT 1. In the work of Dr. Diop entitled: The African Origin of Civilization pg. 1-2 it is written as follows:
The Ethiopians say that the Egyptians are one of their colonies which was brought into Egypt by Osiris. They even allege that this country was originally under water, but that the Nile, dragging much mud as it flowed from Ethiopia, had finally filled it in and made it a part of the continent. ... They add that from them, as from their authors and ancestors, the Egyptians get most of their laws. It is from them that the Egyptians have learned to honor
{p. 2} kings as gods and bury them with such pomp; sculpture and writing were invented by the Ethiopians. The Ethiopians cite evidence that they are more ancient than the Egyptians, but it is useless to report that here.

So here is a people with a history older than kemet before it was ever even a land...who admit that it was they who sent the colony out to occupy that land....who admit that all the customs of Kemet are theirs.....and you want me to jump on some Master Souley ish !!! You must be jokin !!!!

Sister Drusilla Dungee Houston in her classic work entitled:
Wonderful Ethiopians OF THE Ancient Cushite Empire state:
The excavations of Petrie revealed in Egypt the remains of a distinct race that preceeded the historic Egyptians. The earliest civilization was higher than that of the later dynasties. Its purer art represents an "Old Race" that fills all the background of the pre-historic ages. It colonized the first civilized centers of the primitive world. The ancients called this pioneer ram which lit the torch of art and science, Cushite Ethiopians, the founders of primeval cities and civilized life

The culture of Egypt did not originate upon the Lower Nile. Who then was her teacher? It was the ancient Cushite empire of Ethiopians, which weighty authorities tell us ruled over three continents for thousands of years.

They were emphatically the monument builders on the plains of Shinar and the valley of the Nile from Meroe to Memphis. In southern Arabia they erected wonderful edifices. They were responsible for the monuments that dot southern Siberia and in America along the valley of the Mississippi down to Mexico and in Peru their images and monuments stand a "voiceless witnesses." This was the ancient Cushite Empire of Ethiopians that covered three worlds.

If you require information concerning what works you can study, I have a video on youtube whereby I show you my library book by book and speak to it.

Peace Out !!

After reviewing this response eye am throughly convinced that "reading is not comprehensively fundamental" in this case. Since upon closer examination ---eye have come to the conclusion that our cultural as well as our social system (eg. home and school) have failed our children miserably as expressed by the lack of conceptual content in the responses. The un-practiced manner and style of linquistic usage was purely lost in transation at the door.

Here are some frienemy debate tips:

You failed 7. Never use your ignorance as a point of reference

You failed 9. Maintain a logical order to your thought process

You failed 12. Never show your confusion by asking compound questions
You failed 13. Quick responses non-thoughtout responses reveal a lack of scholarship

Better luck next time, youngsta:baby:

Wait, are you personalizing the conversation here, which you are also clearly commenting on a member's intellect.

Think about this the next time you want to make a thread about nothing, saying that a member is getting personal with you.

Peace!

I'm sorry to intervene Shalai, but this guy is a law unto himself, lol, its hard to tell if he's real or just full of sarcasm; at any rate, I find his off the wall remarks quite funny now, and certainly don't take him seriously.

I have to agree...I saw his name and I said..."here he come, get ready".....:rofl:

I got my ring side seat cuz he has some doozies...:popcorn1:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back