The Front Porch : Twelve Tribes

Hi i’m From NC. There’s a
Cult compound near me (they’re white and me also). I went to one of their public sessions. One topic was Deuteronomy. They claim the Bible says black people are supposed to be Slaves to the tribes of Israel.
I just wanted to get a perspective from black people on this. I adhere to my Nordic faith - Paganism. I feel Africans should rediscover their true spiritual roots as well

Welcome Odin, enjoy your stay with us...

A couple of questions about the white occult compound near you:

What's the name of the compound?

What scripture do they (c)ite in Deuteronomy in support of their posit?

From my understanding and study, the twelve tribes of Israel were black people (people of color), not non-blacks.

Welcome Odin, enjoy your stay with us...

A couple of questions about the white occult compound near you:

What's the name of the compound?

What scripture do they site in Deuteronomy in support of their posit?

From my understanding and study, the twelve tribes of Israel were black people (people of color), not non-blacks.

Well, I don’t remember the exact lines and I don’t have Bible (since I’m not Christian).

But it’s something about black man walking behind them and serving them.

They are located in Hiddenite, NC. A lot of people here don’t like them because they make you give up all your money and possession to the tribe. They oppress women and such - child Labor, yada.

I don’t believe them. They are getting big though. I thought only Arab or Jews were Israelite? Not totally sure.

I’m Norse Pagan

Thanks for answering and shedding more light and information on the occult.

Well, I don’t remember the exact lines and I don’t have Bible (since I’m not Christian).

But it’s something about black man walking behind them and serving them.

They are located in Hiddenite, NC. A lot of people here don’t like them because they make you give up all your money and possession to the tribe. They oppress women and such - child Labor, yada.

I don’t believe them. They are getting big though. I thought only Arab or Jews were Israelite? Not totally sure.

I’m Norse Pagan

I stand corrected, you did say "cult" and not occult...

CULT AND OCCULT- Occult
Now, while the word “cult” is always used with reference to a particular group, the word “occult” is typically associated with esoteric and mystical practices. It deals with hidden or secretive means to attain personal power, and is characterized by a reliance on the supernatural to achieve its ends. The occult includes such practices as fortunetelling, witchcraft, or trance-channelling — the sort of thing described in Deuteronomy 18. Additionally, tarot cards, crystal balls, ouija boards, and horoscopes number among the many tools which are used by occultists. Clearly, the occult deals directly with demonic forces.

Now let’s be clear here - there’s a difference between a CULT and OCCULT.

This “Cult” uses the King James. We’re not talking witchcraft

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back