The Front Porch : Twelve Tribes

Odin

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 10, 2019
Hi i’m From NC. There’s a
Cult compound near me (they’re white and me also). I went to one of their public sessions. One topic was Deuteronomy. They claim the Bible says black people are supposed to be Slaves to the tribes of Israel.
I just wanted to get a perspective from black people on this. I adhere to my Nordic faith - Paganism. I feel Africans should rediscover their true spiritual roots as well

Hi i’m From NC. There’s a
Cult compound near me (they’re white and me also). I went to one of their public sessions. One topic was Deuteronomy. They claim the Bible says black people are supposed to be Slaves to the tribes of Israel.
I just wanted to get a perspective from black people on this. I adhere to my Nordic faith - Paganism. I feel Africans should rediscover their true spiritual roots as well
we have a forum for:
Black American history culture
Africa
Black spirituality and religion
Study group forum (all religion)
Member forums (yeh you'll find religion there too)

Check them out if that's your interest. Any question/s you have will be or can be found there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back