Black Spirituality Religion : Twelve Proofs That Muhammad is a True Prophet...

info-moetry said:
peace Goddsoulja,

No disrespect meant here, but I have to ask................Is that a white boy hanging on your cross???

peace

:lol: Now Infometry...you oughta quit it. You know color ain got nuthin' to do with the purpose for which Christ went to the cross...but then you wouldn't know about that now would you?

Joyce said:

:lol: Now Infometry...you oughta quit it. You know color ain got nuthin' to do with the purpose for which Christ went to the cross...but then you wouldn't know about that now would you?

peace,

I was jus' checkin't to see where my brotha was comin' from sis.....dat all - :haha: :haha: - I thought it might have been the settings on my computer acting up again...................

you're right, I wouldn't know anything about christ going to da cross......."at the cross/ at the cross/ where I first saw the light/ it was shining from ........///////////// whoa, let me stop b4 I get in trouble!!!!

:tennis: anyone???

peace

Joyce said:
Yeah...you're right...you're funny tho. Got any coffee, I ain neva been good at tennis. Now if I was Serena or Venus...well then I'd hafta play ya.

peace,

naaaaahhhhhhhh, I don't drink coffee sis................but I'd be happy to pour u a glass of purified & holy sanctified water though....... :rolling: :rolling: ;)

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back