Black Spirituality Religion : Twelve Proofs That Muhammad is a True Prophet...

There are three in Heaven within the Godly Council: The Father presides over all and is the source of all righteousness and power. "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Three beings manifested at Christ's baptism: "And straightaway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit, like an (unseen) dove (not as the body of a dove) descended upon him; and there came a voice from heaven saying, "Thou art my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased." Mark 1:10-11 Luke 3: 21-22; Matthew 3:15-17

I asked a man once if he thought Jesus was a ventriloquist? The answer to that is no.

"Oh my Father, If it be possible, let this cup pass from me! nevertheless, not as I will, but as thou wilt." Matthew 26: 39-42

"For my Father is greater than I." John 14:28

The Holy Spirit was in existence before the time of Christ. Psalms 1:16

"The comforter, which is th Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name (Christ), he will teach you of all things," John 14:26

"When he, the spirit of truth is come he will guide you into all truth,---and he will show you things to come." John 16:7-14

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back