Black Spirituality Religion : Twelve Proofs That Muhammad is a True Prophet...

Joyce

May 23, 2001
Florida
Occupation
people
info-moetry said:
peace Goddsoulja,

No disrespect meant here, but I have to ask................Is that a white boy hanging on your cross???

peace

:lol: Now Infometry...you oughta quit it. You know color ain got nuthin' to do with the purpose for which Christ went to the cross...but then you wouldn't know about that now would you?

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Joyce said:

:lol: Now Infometry...you oughta quit it. You know color ain got nuthin' to do with the purpose for which Christ went to the cross...but then you wouldn't know about that now would you?
peace,

I was jus' checkin't to see where my brotha was comin' from sis.....dat all - :haha: :haha: - I thought it might have been the settings on my computer acting up again...................

you're right, I wouldn't know anything about christ going to da cross......."at the cross/ at the cross/ where I first saw the light/ it was shining from ........///////////// whoa, let me stop b4 I get in trouble!!!!

:tennis: anyone???

peace

Joyce

May 23, 2001
Florida
Occupation
people
Yeah...you're right...you're funny tho. Got any coffee, I ain neva been good at tennis. Now if I was Serena or Venus...well then I'd hafta play ya.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Joyce said:
Yeah...you're right...you're funny tho. Got any coffee, I ain neva been good at tennis. Now if I was Serena or Venus...well then I'd hafta play ya.
peace,

naaaaahhhhhhhh, I don't drink coffee sis................but I'd be happy to pour u a glass of purified & holy sanctified water though....... :rolling: :rolling: ;)

peace

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: