Black Spirituality Religion : Twelve Proofs That Muhammad is a True Prophet...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
No I can't...what you cut and pasted is from a Christian website that has been on the Internet for quite some time now...

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
peace,

Now how are those contradictions in the Qu'ran any different from the many in the bible?????

Both the name of Jesus & Christ were both used before 2,000 years ago also............

So if these are reasons not to believe in Mohammad or the Qu'ran isn't suffice to say that these same contradictions or mistakes in the bible are reasons enough not to believe in Jesus or the bible????????

u just settled the whole biblical dispute by your reasoning for condeming the Qu'ran..........that is if you apply this same course and aim it at your own book.....hmmmmmmmmmmm

peace

GP

Banned
Sep 10, 2004
Peace, thats just it, there NO contridictions in the bible.Theres only people who dont have spiritual eyes to read and understand it.

GP

Banned
Sep 10, 2004
Aqil said:
No I can't...what you cut and pasted is from a Christian website that has been on the Internet for quite some time now...
At least you said you couldnt answer the questions it poses, and for that, my respect for you just went up 100 fold.
Peace

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
GP said:
Peace, thats just it, there NO contridictions in the bible.Theres only people who dont have spiritual eyes to read and understand it.
peace,

No contradictions in the bible ?????..................WOW!!!!!!

- please clarify this for me brotha as I don't understand what you are trying to say here...... :confused:

peace

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.