Black People : TurnCoats---****!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by happy69, Feb 23, 2004.

1. happy69

happy69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
  2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Al, Al, Al . . .

Al needs to answer these charges. Is anyone asking this presidential candidate the tough questions about his suspicious reputation? Al claims that the reason he's running for president is to ensure that African American issues are placed on the table and not swept under the rug by either party. Is the truth to pull votes from the Dems and ensure that Republicans win a second term? I repeat something I said in another thread, this November are African Americans going to the voting polls to choose the lesser of two evils? *smh*

3. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    Al knows what he is doing. He is lost on me now---he is in bed with the person who orchestrated the rape of the very people he profess to want to help. I have heard all the stories of his double dealings...when I lived in NY I would here Sisters and Brothers talk about the things he had done to undermine African-Americans--esp. those who wanted to open businesses.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt because 1. He, at least, would speak out on issues.... 2. I respected the fact that he would get beat-up and still get up and get back into the fight. We don't have many men in our Community today, who keep getting up.... they acquiesce or give up....he seemed to keep fighting.... Now I am wondering if he is merely a Black Politico Pawn--as I deem 95% of them to be... Demos and Repubs (esp. this set of jackass).

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Brother Jacuma, thank you for the indepth reviews and opinions of Al. As I read them, why wasn't I surprised by any of the reports and comments? *smh* The man gives me the shivers he's so scarey. What's worse is trying to figure out who to vote for in the upcoming election. In my opinion, all of the candidates are pathetic and none impress me. The known entity is Bush. The unknown, for the most part is Kerry, as it looks as though he's going to be the Dems candidate. What's up with Ralph Nader though? What's his purpose for entering the race at this time and how will it impact the other parties?

This is discouraging. There's absolutely no integrity among our politicians and it seems we're being led by a bunch of jacka**ses who thrive on power and recognition and an easy way to make a buck!

But it seems that there isn't much that can be done to change it. It's like six in one hand, half a dozen in the other. African Americans are on a playground watching a merry-go-round trying to figure out where we can jump on. Okay, enough whining from me.

To vote or not to vote, that is the question.

5. happy69

Ratings:
    +5
    We have to vote and We have to vote enmass.

I agree that there is no one out there for us. But, until there is, We really have no choice. We have to choose.