deep onto deep the pages have turned

you are the final nail until my coffin

look long in the garden Johnny Rotten

nature knows what's embraced every single day

crushed cement with a red rose

stand the flight of pain

Tupac's final flame

heavy is the light left to St. Peter gone in flight,

Tupac witness to, "Keep Your Head Up"....

march of the wooden soldiers

rap invades first into the intellectual embraces the day

with words given into a sought after hemp learn to relax

The Smurf's and Strawberry short cake kids

in the company of the cabbage patch kids

boil royal thirst is done,

memories of the coast that screams

fry doe and everyone screams

in the company of a heightened remedy

boxed in the light of eggs and potatoes

Momma dearest momma show forth your flame

into eager desire was Tupac's drill

meet the marching orders from a blast from the past

Shug got his in prison with a good reason

Tupac was my hero so here we go,

Tupac Shakur in my opinion was the greatest poet of our time,

nursed from his calling a real rap star...

He left our world far too soon yet he is never forgotten

he lives in the hearts of his adoring fans

One-Hundredd

Aug 1, 2019
Occupation
Scholar/Musician/Artist
to sleep to dream through steel unawares

the chosen vessel pressed through the climax of time

a vestibule toward a couple left long ago

barbed wire fences latent refusal of meager defenses

there's glory in the escape

hearken the minutes the hours set in tone

embrace the water gone alone,

in certain begotten place we may steal

take a look at the twilight upon the hill

there tormented cause to regain

an instant tight injury minus the flame

embark on a revolution so very plain

mark the man willing to explore

the plains of the dunes on the Cape rejoice

laughter the panther rest its nearly gruesome head

blood forsaken blood the chamber torn to death

deep onto deep the pages have turned

you are the final nail until my coffin

look long in the garden Johnny Rotten

nature knows what's embraced every single day

crushed cement with a red rose

stand the flight of pain

Tupac's final flame

heavy is the light left to St. Peter gone in flight,

Tupac witness to, "Keep Your Head Up"....

march of the wooden soldiers

rap invades first into the intellectual embraces the day

with words given into a sought after hemp learn to relax

The Smurf's and Strawberry short cake kids

in the company of the cabbage patch kids

boil royal thirst is done,

memories of the coast that screams

fry doe and everyone screams

in the company of a heightened remedy

boxed in the light of eggs and potatoes

Momma dearest momma show forth your flame

into eager desire was Tupac's drill

meet the marching orders from a blast from the past

Shug got his in prison with a good reason

Tupac was my hero so here we go,

Tupac Shakur in my opinion was the greatest poet of our time,

nursed from his calling a real rap star...

He left our world far too soon yet he is never forgotten

he lives in the hearts of his adoring fans
Nice one brother, Tupac also inspired me...you go to my Facebook (facebook.com/1hundredd) you can see a lot of his people's I'm still in touch with. I was fortunate enough to receive stuff and communicate with various ppl in his circle. He wrote me when I was young, very fortunate for a lot. Small world. And I learned one of his blueprints to success was reading books. Have his entire reading list on my FB. A lot that is not known about him. He studied a lot of metaphysics and his Third Eye was open. I did some YouTube videos on him. If you peep Game... really pay attention like he said, Pac didn't die, he left. But now isn't the time for Alive & Death theoriez. Main point I'm trying to make is...I'm in the know when it comes to Tupac and his ingenuity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
naija-man Black People : IF TUPAC WAS ALIVE.... Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tupac - Keep Ya Head Up Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Tupac Hit list AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Ancestors : Afeni Shakur - Mother of hip-hop legend Tupac, dead at 69 Honoring Black Ancestors 3
Liberty Black Entertainment : Afeni Shakur’s husband wants some of Tupac’s money in divorce settlement Black Entertainment 5
shaka64 Black People : Professor Griff: Quincy Jones Asked Tupac To Black People Open Forum 1
Enki Spoken Word : Ruby Dee - A Poem ABout Tupac on Def Jam Poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
1poetsought Law Forum : The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
E Black Poetry : Can’t you see it’s time for the panther (tribute to Tupac Shakur) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Queenie Black People : Tupac Shakur acknowledged in Hollywood Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Tupac - Only God Can Judge Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : tupac hologram Black Entertainment 18
Asomfwaa Black Entertainment : Analyzing "Changes" by Tupac Black Entertainment 3
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : 2pac-Tupac Can't C Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Tupac - Only God Can Judge Me Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
N Black Entertainment : FROM MALCOLM X TO TUPAC Black Entertainment 0
KWABENA Black Astrology : Meet the Gemini Twins - 2Pac & Tupac Black Astrology 6
B Black Entertainment : Tupac - 7 Day Theory Black Entertainment 0
Omowale Jabali TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR Honoring Black Ancestors 6
abstract219 Black Entertainment : TUPAC'S "REVOLUTIONARY" MYTHS Black Entertainment 23
D Black Entertainment : Why is Tupac seen as a Revolutionary? Black Entertainment 53
HODEE Black Entertainment : Congresswoman wants Tupac files released Black Entertainment 2
Isaiah Black Entertainment : ELEVATING TUPAC Black Entertainment 17
P Black People : What's with the Tupac action figure Black People Open Forum 3
Y Black People : Tupac Is Loved Here Black People Open Forum 8
M Black Poetry : Preparing To Write About Tupac! The Search For Michael Eric Dyson... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : tupac meets elvis ... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : How coronavirus drifts through the air in microscopic droplets .. or was sprayed Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chyko Black Entertainment : "Kobe So Powerful" - Meek Mill Reveals How The Whole Club Started Chanting Deceased Five-time NBA Champion's Name While He Was Performing In The Club Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Was I not a cute Baby _ ok or he** Yes Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Before Johnnie Cochran There Was Buck Colbert Franklin Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : College Cheerleader Who Was Punished For Taking A Knee Wins $145,000 Settlement Black Sports 0
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Voices for Trump was a Public Relations Bamboozle Black People Open Forum 0