Black People : Tupac Is Loved Here

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by YoungSon7, Oct 31, 2003.

1. YoungSon7

YoungSon7 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    edited by XXPANTHAXX

2. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Woah!!! :hammer:

3. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    NO QUESTION.........

TUPAC LIVES....NOT IN THE PHYSICAL, BUT IN THE SPIRITUAL ESSENCE,PAC IS VERY MUCH ALIVE. I hate the fact that soooo many of our people overlook the fact that Tupac was a Revolutionary,an Activist, a Philosopher,a Lover of Black children,a lover of Black PEOPLE.These aren't just words, he SHOWED & PROVED THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE. If you KNOW Tupac's history, you would know that he was FRONTED ON by an ENORMOUS amount of jealous individuals,which children today wrongfully refer to as "HATERS"; As a result of this, what was he supposed to do? Go out like a sucka? Not Pac,lol.
    Pac used to HOUSE THE HOMELESS; & anybody who stepped to him with AMBITION to have a MUSIC CAREER, Tupac Amaru Shakur PUT THEM ON,or HELPED THEM GET PUT ON. In his teenage years,he even formed STOP THE KILLING rallies when he was residing in Maryland.Know somebody's WHOLE STORY before you judge them on the NEGATIVITY,because whether we admit or not,WE ALL HAVE REGRETS.

4. uzoka

uzoka Well-Known Member MEMBER

writer
    Ratings:
    +8
    Nicely said SOULDEEP, nicely said,

Jealousy is a big problem in the greater African community.
    It's the reason people like Marcus Garvey had such a hard time maintaining and building upon those organizations and activities they created or helped to create in their lifetimes and which Garvey personally worked to father in the US and in the Carribean.

It's those kinds of black people that hold blacks, as a people, from building something that commands the total respect of the entire world- whether given of the world's own accord or because it has no other choice- along with greedy predatorial varmints who think of nothing else but personal material gain or looking good to the onlooker, specific or in general.

And unfortunately, both the former and the latter are in no short supply in the African community.
    Combine that with Africa's other worst enemy and it's no wonder Africa and Africans/blacks are bottom of the pile.

Peace brother.......

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    souldeep...this is all tru what you said...
    but still...he sold out his moralities for da cash...
    thug life...he's a big part of the reason that cats are try'n to be thugz now...he was a very deep brotha no doubt...and an excellent public speaker...but,look at his body of work, for every postive song he had, there where 4 negative songs wait'n in da mist...this is just my opinion...
    peace
    khasm

6. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    very poignant points brotha souldeep...
    and Khasm...
    hmmm...I dont know if he sold out for the cash or for his pride cause brotha died broke.. in the end his ills were his demise...
    he proved his own philosophy...thug life aint no life...problem is too many youngstas out there dont wanna see the big picture...ignorance is blighted bliss.
    but thas my lil opinion lol :)

7. SOULDEEP3

SOULDEEP3 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    what most of us ALSO refuse to accept is that...

.....:teach:Tupac represented the YING & YANG of BLACK LIFE.
    What makes HIPHOP so beautiful in itself is it's unapologetic AUTHENTICITY= ART being a REFLECTION of LIFE. Ackowledging this, Tupac clenched , & RAN with it.

8. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    i do believe he sold out
    but he made his voice heard
    more when he sold out
    maybe a bad thing or not..but this my
    opinion..but i like him still just the same

9. Koolaid_smile

Koolaid_smile Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree that Tupac is still living, but Lesane is dead. Lesane Paris Crooks was his original name. Tupac is the one that uplifted us with his music. Physically he is not with us, but his music constantly reminds us he is watching and guiding the people who are touched by his music. He is not close to Jesus, but he is my personal musical guru.