Black People : Tune Up

Thoth

Registered
Apr 25, 2020
You're going to want to read this. This happened to me yesterday when I was listening to a millionaire interview with a multimillionaire. The millionaire is a relatively new entrepreneur and the multimillionaire is a seasoned entrepreneur. It was a good interview. The multimillionaire named several books to read about how to make money, none of which actually dealt with money but the mind. And that's when it got good.
For those in the know you could definitely hear the catch phrases and be aware of the origin of his author's knowledge. As per usual it was white men giving props to their mentors, other white men for broadening their horizons to thoughts otherwise unheld. But they always stop short of the bridge that unites their mentor knowledge to African origins.
Of the laws of the universe, vibration is probably the most important. Call it magic, call it science, call it witchcraft, call it whatever you want but facts are facts, you can bring stuff into reality by thinking it. That of course is an oversimplification. But the business of belief is a sound principle. Everything we perceive is vibrating. When we vibrate at a certain frequency we sync to it. Kinda like if someone texts you from across town, or across the planet for that matter. Only without a phone. We do it all the time when you think about it. How many times have you been thinking about someone and they just call you up from out of the blue. And what do you say? 'I was just thinking about you..'. Sometimes you show up and folks say, 'we just talked you up. We were discussing you just before you got here.'.
This **** is real. All the mega rich people all say at some point they were focused on what they wanted. If they were broke and depressed they didn't focus on that they focused on being in a better situation. They would write down their goals and speak it out loud. They would syc to that which they desired. If you think about the baptist churches 'making a joyful noise', or the catholic churches 'singing hymns', or witches reading from books of magic and casting spells, or vudon performing rituals with music, dance, chanting with sacrifices, it's all the same soup. Prayer is the greatest example. At some point in time whether you were raised in the church(which most of us were), or were around others who prayed you've heard or participated in this one, 'Our father, who art in heaven-how would be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done-on earth as it is in heaven..' The whole prayer is super powerful when you put it in the proper context. But think about that part, 'thy WILL be done'. We are god's children(whatever god, or spirit or whatever you believe in). His will is ours to execute. Just like if someone tells you to do something and you respond, 'I will.'.

Just think for a second.

We've been doing this our entire lives but superficially. We 'will' **** to happen all the time. Not necessarily miraculous actions(although sometimes we do throw those hail mary's), but we 'will' ourselves to achieve. That will be belief. Those beliefs are thoughts. Those thoughts are frequencies. Those frequencies are energy. And that energy is neither created or destroyed, it ONLY CHANGES FORM. In other words we 'will' into existence our intangible thoughts into tangible reality. Do yourself a favor and read this paragraph again.
Whatever you think about the most, you will have it. The more defined you are about it, the greater likelihood you'll get it. So you can't just say, 'I want money.'. You'll get money. A penny is money. You can't just say, 'I want to be a millionaire.'. If you work at McDonalds for 50 years and don't spend a dime, you will be able to save a million dollars. Get it. You really have to be specific. Put the who, what, when, where, and how on it. Write it, read it, recite it out loud, before you go to bed and as soon as you wake up. When you really and truly understand how this works. When you comprehend it to the point where you believe it like gravity..as far as these mega gazillionaires are concerned, you'll get it. It worked for them. and the crazy **** is, they got it from us. Or our ancestors at least. And by ancestor's I'm talk'n bout the grands and great aunts and uncles. If you think about 400 years of ******* slavery, Jim Crow, disinfranchisement..folks our ancestors were in ******* chains.. and here we are today look'n at their master's ancestors eye to eye like, 'yeah, I can move about in the same space you move about and there's not a **** thing you can do about it.'...if that aint the most hardcore reality of manifesting an idea into reality..Jack, I don't know what ta tell ya. Let's get our frequencies in order.
It's time for a tune up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : True no doubt good throughout the hood the truth in the tune of a storm right here in uniform his plan is great like a wooded landscape he see a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Name That Tune 70's Classical Soul Black Entertainment 13
R Black Poetry : Listen to tune nice as I resume life in the backyard gardening Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
SuperCerebralgal Audio Video Web Conferencing : ***Tune in NOW to The C.O.W.S... 5PM Pct 8PM Est*** Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Jeff Lorber - Tune 88 Black Entertainment 0
Kadijah Black People : Teens vandalize mansion to the tune of $1 million! Black People Open Forum 1
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : Atheist and Creationist debate live today tune in. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lynn's Tune; Booker Ervin Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
skuderjaymes Black Entertainment : Original tune.. Where You Are.. Black Entertainment 3
R Black Entertainment : Tune In Black Entertainment 0
B Pan Africanism : Growing Resistance in Mexico! Tune In Sunday to ************** African American History Culture 0
B Destee Network : Tune In Sunday - Revolutionary Radio at www.************** Destee Network : 0
B Pan Africanism : Tune In Sunday to **************! African American History Culture 0
P Black Money Business Jobs : CAREER FITNESS: TUNE UP YOUR RESUME, NETWORKING TECHNIQUES AND INTERVIEW SKILLS Black Money Business Jobs 2
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Twisted Melody Tune..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
L Black Poetry : Gangsta B*tch Blues (to the tune of Deeper by Boss) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9

Latest profile posts

Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
I am looking for participants in a study to share their experiences as former African American males served as ED/EBD/BD in the southeast. Participants ages 18-35 will be interviewed and given the opportunity to express their thoughts, feelings and impressions of their school years. If interested or for more information please contact me directly. Thanks, Cheryl
Cheryl Fitts wrote on Destee's profile.
Thank you for the welcome. I have a question. I am a doctorate student in need of participants for my study. Is it allowable to post a request for study participants. If so, this is the post that would be uploaded:
Let's us all remember in 2021 to protect our energy and to do the best we can to grow and evolve.
Queen Destee im back still showing lo e after what 20+ yrs? You know always stop through from time to time
Destee wrote on rhymebad's profile.
@rhymebad ... i love you ... :love: ... what was going wrong about polls and being blocked and stuff?