Black Spirituality Religion : "TTL: TIME TO LIVE"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The Art of Spiritual Transformation

Time to live (sometimes abbreviated TTL) is a limit on the period of time or number of iterations or transmissions in computer and computer network technology that a unit of data (e.g. a packet) can experience before it should be discarded.

Life is our network. And if we experienced this same phenomenon, we wouldn't simply die- or be "discarded" perhaps the circuity of information and energy within us that would be changed, removed, altered and modified.

This life experience is limited into cycles. Like the weeks, limited by 7- the number for spiritual completion.

All the seeds we need to develop in life are sown into us within the first 7 years of life. By age 14 we have formed somewhat of an opinion about the reality around us. The seeds of our early youth begin to sprout. By 21 we are forecasting our lives, or we have prepared ourselves for the completion of our life cycle. The cycles continue on in 7s. Each phase is a TTL, a spiritual transformation.

[​IMG]

When a Father or Mother looks at their child, they are also looking back through time, at themselves at an earlier life cycle. They are experiencing thoughts and actions they used to have as children. They remember "I used to think like that" or "I used to try things like that on my Parent too."

Imagine if you had a time machine and you could visit yourself, say 2 cycles ago- wouldn't it be the same as having a conversation with a totally different individual?

Yes, you're right. It is also the natural development of the mind. As we grow, evolve, experience - we learn. It is also our spiritual transformation. What transforms the spirit?

Have you experienced a spiritual transformation?

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    I'll go on to say I'm not the same person even a half a cycle ago. It boggles my mind how you get 'it' in reference to ppl being a totally different person than they were in their past. Yet ppl whose job it is to know such things don't seem to have a clue. I'm referring to those in the justice system, responsible in sentencing youths to life and in small instances, capitol punishment. A fully grown and redeemed person should not be haunted for life for an action they were involved in their youth. To me they were a totally different person.

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Very true Bro. Hiphopolx,

[​IMG]

*In 2002, blacks were 16 percent of the juvenile population but 29 percent of the delinquency caseload;

* While white youth accounted for the largest number of delinquency cases, they were the least likely to be detained. For instance, whites made up 71 percent of those arrested but only 39 percent of those placed in custody. Blacks made up 29 percent of those arrested but made up 38 percent of those in custody.

*The 2003 black custody rate was highest for black youth, with 754 per 100,000 as opposed to rates for Asians (113), white (190), Latino (348) and Native American (496).

The findings are complemented by a study, "Cradle to Prison Pipeline" conducted by the District-based Children's Defense Fund. The study said that black juveniles are about four times as likely as their white peers to be incarcerated and that blacks are five times as likely to be incarcerated as white youth for drug offenses.

"The majority of the judges for black youth are white and they do not really understand the problems that black youth face," Pope said. "Even black judges cannot relate to inner-city black youth. It is a class issue."

http://news.newamericamedia.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=38421133be17fbeae318a0c8a2d54c67

The first 3 cycles for most Black males are usually the most difficult. If a Father cannot get along with the Mother and cannot be as one with the Mother and child, he should at least be around until the 2nd cycle, which would be until the child is 14. The worse case until the child is 7. The best case, until the child is at least 21.

Every good law enforcement official knows that prison is actually "Crime University" most Men enter prison innocent and are released with a degree in criminal behavior. After awhile, it becomes, well if this is what they think of me this is what I will be.

For our youth, a few childish mistakes should not warrant jail time. And as the previous article suggests, White children are making the same mistakes, but their Parents have the finances to bail them out of trouble. And the system does not look at White youth and Black youth the same. Judges lecture White youth and send them home. When it comes to their own, they know all they need is some time to grow up.

Some of us are forced to experience our spiritual transformation in prison too.
    It's the only way to survive, to bring your as close to death as possible, and then revive.

When I was a youth, I used to kick quarters out of parking meters. A crime I was never caught or convicted for. This is not something I could even imagine doing now. Not because I don't need the money, but because my level of understanding life has changed. I make more money giving than taking. Our youth need the time and guidance that allow for their own spiritual truths.

4. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    What is a "Walk-in?"

Walk-in is an ancient concept first described in Hinduism whose modern name originated in the Spiritualist faith and was popularised by the related, but not identical New Age movements and beliefs. A walk-in is thought to be a person whose original soul has departed his or her body and been replaced with a new soul.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walk-in

On a visual scale what would such a transformation or "walk-in" look like?

[​IMG]

The concept is "soul switching" is in fact very ancient. Movies like the late "K-Pax" dealt with this concept as well. It is different that just regular possession or "mounting" in the sense that, the soul inside the body actually gives up it's seat for good so that another soul can experience this world.

The very same can takes place after a terrible accident. NDEs (near death experiences) can trigger soul switching as well. Some of us might be quite convinced that we lived on this planet since the birth of our bodies, when in fact we simply "walked- in" during a traumatic experience in childhood.

If this is indeed the case, naturally we will feel disassociated from our Family. Because we did not build the same connections with them the previous soul did. We might also have a sense of detachment from the Earth and environment, this is because we didn't experience the same bonding with the planet the previous soul did.

Some members of the dark occult, have bragged about their ability to switch not just their own soul, but the souls of others. By simply grabbing the soul by it's tail (most of us didn't know we had one) and pulling the soul to the side, allowing a different soul to take it's place.

[​IMG]

Spiritual transformation?
    Where do Men wear their tails?

The fact that many of us are only here to prepare our bodies for other occupants, might be a scary thought for some. But it is a spirit reality whose stories populate the mystic worlds.

When I worked in the music scene, a fellow song writer asked me the question: "why do people pray for tomorrow to come when they don't even care about living today?" I guess it's because while today might be terrible, we are constantly praying and hoping for something to come along and transform the situation, even ourselves. And at times, that is exactly what happens.

Something comes along and changes us, because we asked and prayed for it- even for our own death.

[​IMG]
    Before.
    [​IMG]
    After.

[​IMG]
    Before.

[​IMG]
    After.

[​IMG]
    Before.

[​IMG]
    After...

[​IMG]
    After that

Pseudoscience? Or spiritual reality? Perhaps all these people here are only transformed by their love for success and attention...and of course money.

5. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    " Walk-in"? This concept is kind of hard for me to believe that it is even possible. But it does remind me of your story "Sirius Trouble". So do you believe in it?

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Greeting Sis. Jai,

the concept behind the term "walk-in" is very prevalent all over the world. Because of that I believe in it's probability.

Besides the transformation we go true naturally due to our cycles, some of us also participate in the "art of spiritual transformation" which in many ways can be as simple as a baptism.

In the Christian story of Jesus, Christ went through this same transformation when John baptized him. Africans learned a method of disrupting the electronic signals in the body using water, or by creating a "near death experience" and then bring the person back. If this method is used during a ceremony or spiritual ritual, a summoned spirit can and will transfer itself into the body of the person being baptized.

In the Matrix movie we saw 2 baptisms. One, when the liquid mirror ran up Neo's arm and over his entire body and eventually into his mouth. That was a water baptism, and that is precisely what Africans used it for. To free the mind. The 2nd one we saw was when he was killed in the Matrix and the kiss of Trinity revived him. The Goddess gave birth to a God. It wasn't until then that Neo was really "The One" his spiritual transformation was then complete.

Baptism is not just bringing someone to the edge of death and pulling them back.
    It is also replacing our contaminated energy with pure living energy. It is literally a spiritual bath for the spirit. The story of the Buddha, as an example. This is also a story about spiritual transformation also called enlightenment. Also speaking about using some method of "conscious death" which the Buddha experienced.

[​IMG]
    The recent movie "The Invasion" tried to recapture this concept also presented in the original movie "Invasion of the body snatchers" these are all Ancient concepts about spiritual beings being able to transfer themselves into the bodies of the living.

How possible is this? How possible is the TTL -Time to Live method with Humans?

According to medical science, the human body completely renews itself every 7 years. The cornea replaces itself every 24 hours, the skin every 14 days, the blood cells every 90 days, the soft tissue every 6 months, and the dense tissue every 2 to 7 years. Think about it. If every part of our body is constantly regenerating itself, then why don’t we end up with a brand new body?

Why don’t we feel like we did when we were young? The answer is simple--because the blueprint from which our body is designed is not new. The blueprint has been altered from many years of accumulated toxins from our environment, from our diets, and even from our thoughts and emotional states. The blueprint is the software that programs our body’s DNA to either slow down or speed up the aging process. When the blueprint is deteriorated, it programs our body to age.

Every 7 years, the body renews itself. So what does this really mean? If we believe there is a spirit within our body, does this mean that we are transferred into a new body every 7 years? If so, then how possible is it for another spirit to replace this one?

Something else to think about. This is a world of unseen micro-organism. We share our world, our homes, our rooms, our beds with entities we can't see. Living beings that are always doing something and going somewhere.

What's interesting is that our first line of defense against the "negative" micro-organisms is our skin. The invader cells that want to take control of the body first have to fight their way through the front line of the body.

Science is still trying to figure out what these micro-orgasms are up to, how intelligent they are, how they produce, how they live and communicate. No one knows. We can imagine that African people had to develop a natural means of dealing with these orgasms since the skin is in fact the first line of defense.

In the movie "The Invasion" the Invaders were micro-organisms that invaded the body, taking it over and putting the original system or spirit in a state of dormant sleep.

So, knowing that we share our world with so many of these organisms who can really place a gamble that these beings are mindless creatures with no spirit?

7. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    This thread got me thinking....i will be 21 in a few months,and i can feel some changes in my life,spiritually and physically.Seven years ago,changes happen in me too( I noticed this,after reading this thread of course,cause,i never pay attention to this)

Thanks!

8. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Me too Brotha Seneb!! But I feel lost.... :em1100:

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Bro. Seneb, paying attention to our cycles is very important! We have our cycles, we have collective social cycles, the Earth has cycles, the galaxy as well as the Universe. But of course, paying attention to our own personal cycles and patterns are easier. Know thy cycle.

Most Men and Women find a "new life" at the age of 21. From that period we can look back at the first 3 cycles of our lives.

[​IMG]

Following the father’s death, the family disintegrated. Teenaged Malcolm drifted away to New York and Detroit, and into a life of crime. Finally arrested and convicted in 1946, he was sentenced at age 21 to eight to ten years in prison where, ironically, he found new life.

Where and when did Malcolm X undergo his spiritual transformation from Malcolm Little and into Malcolm X?

He later said, "Months passed without my even thinking about being imprisoned. In fact, up to then, I had never been so truly free in my life."

From 1946 to 1952 - Malcolm served his sentence. But it wasn't until he was 28 that Malcolm became an active Minister for the NOI.

Sis. Jai, unfortunately "feeling lost" has become widespread, not just among Black Teenagers entering into Adulthood, but also for Adults. However your feeling of "lost" comes from the fact that you are growing into a person that is not reflected or mirrored by the reality around you.

From age 0 - 7 is our incubation period. From 8 - 14 our weaning period. From 15 - 21, a period of great self reflection and learning. By now, the question- Who am I? Should be answered. Because after 21, it doesn't matter who you think you are - life offers you a package. It says, stop hiding in that hole. You've been here long enough to know what's going on. Come on out.

The key thing to remember is that everyone is undergoing these changes, no one stays the same- ever. The only reason we think we do is because we retain memories, that's all. If we did not retain memories we would be more conscious of the fact that we literally die every 7 years. Hummmm. Those who have reservations against so-called "life after death" should question this as well. We are constantly renewing ourselves, so indeed we are constantly dying as as well being reborn. Constantly and consistently, in real time. If your High School buddy from years ago doesn't remember your name, don't take it personal. He or she is not the same, and neither are you.

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Dr. King was the same age when he helped found the SCLC.

Both men were killed at age 39, a little more than halfway into their 6th Cycle.