Black Sports : Tszyu "no mas" between 11th round and 12th round

Monetary

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
I never saw this coming. I thought Tszyu would have knocked Ricky out. You never know in boxing. Ricky was in great shape...and Tszyu wasn't...too much punishment from Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton. I guess Mayweather will seek a fight with Hatton now.

Monetary said:
I never saw this coming. I thought Tszyu would have knocked Ricky out. You never know in boxing. Ricky was in great shape...and Tszyu wasn't...too much punishment from Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton. I guess Mayweather will seek a fight with Hatton now.

Quit trying to post boxing results before me Money!! I was also surprised/impressed by Hatton. I had not been impressed with Ricky's progression until now. Indeed I though he was overhyped. However, he showed that he was the real deal tonight. Although I though he fought kinda of dirty at times, he stood toe to toe with Tszyu, which is far from an easy task. Hatton-Weather (no way he loses to Gatti) should be a super fight.

panafrica said:
Quit trying to post boxing results before me Money!!

:lol: Aiight, bruh. My bad. That fight was exciting; almost as exciting as Castillo vs Corralles. I say ALMOST because Castillo vs Corralles was more of an inside technical fight. The fighting skills of each opponent was obvious. I can't say that about the Tszyu vs Hatton fight.

panafrica said:
Although I though he fought kinda of dirty at times, ...

I totally agree with that. He did whatever he thought he had to do. Hatton had the stronger will last night. I doubt if any fighter prepares for a fight like that...continuous pressure round after round. I do believe Hatton got his second wind and Tszyu didn't get his. Hence, he had to take a lot of punishment.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back