Black People : Trying not to snap dealing with his wife.

MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
So I'm trying and pulling out every strength I have not to mop this chick up and down the block. This chick, no woman to me, his my daughter's dad's wife. She has a bad attitude. The first time I met her she was holding my daughter hostage in their house while I was at work and I had to control myself because my daughter was present.

This chick is trying to get a rise outta me. I don't know what her deal is, seeing as she's married to the guy.

So the latest ordeal is, my daughter just went back to her dads after spending the weekend with me. She e-mails my mother and me saying my Irulan has a small bald spot on her head and do we know anything about it. So I look at the picture she sent and I say that small spot, no I don't know. My mom says she doesn't know either. So the chick says she thinks it's ringworm and it wasn't there before. And I'm thinking is this chick trying to insinuate my daughter go ringworm in my care, cause it takes 10-14 days to show signs of ring worm and I haven't had her in awhile. So she's like I think she'll need to go to the doctors. So I'm like, then take her to the doctors.
She replies back, Better yet, you take her to the doctors I'll be waiting.

HOLD UP! Who is this chick to give me orders on what to do with my daughter when it was HER, not my daughter's father who brought this up.

I send her an email back saying I don't know what your problem is, I merely said then take her to the doctors because that was your initial suggestion...Besides she's the one who feels she has ringworm...Also, her dad has said in the past to myself that I couldn't take her cause she is under his insurance.

But that's not the problem, my problem is this little girl has a stank attitude for no apparent reason. And if she does have a reason, I'm sure it's not a good reason. But one thing for sure, I'm very close to adjusting it personally for her as a favor.

I'm getting close, and I'm not sure what to do any more.

Peace, Beloved.

What you need to do is have a sit down with your husband and his wife present, and talk this out calmly. You have accumulated some points, so bring them up ('last week she said so and so, I felt this was disrespectful' or 'just the other day I got the feeling she was suggesting I was neglecting my daughter to the point where she got ringworms' etc).

You don't want this situation to blow up, it's more problems and more stress for your daughter when she goes to see your dad. So check yourself.

Depending on how bad you and the woman have it, you might want to sit down and have a talk with only the husband and share your concerns in a polite way (that's his woman, so you can't go disrespecting here and talking rudely - it will get you nowhere).

Also, ask your daughter how she feels about this woman, that might help during the conversation with the man and the woman about her attitude.

What you think?

One,

- Ikoro

Peace, Beloved.

What you need to do is have a sit down with your husband and his wife present, and talk this out calmly. You have accumulated some points, so bring them up ('last week she said so and so, I felt this was disrespectful' or 'just the other day I got the feeling she was suggesting I was neglecting my daughter to the point where she got ringworms' etc).

You don't want this situation to blow up, it's more problems and more stress for your daughter when she goes to see your dad. So check yourself.

Depending on how bad you and the woman have it, you might want to sit down and have a talk with only the husband and share your concerns in a polite way (that's his woman, so you can't go disrespecting here and talking rudely - it will get you nowhere).

Also, ask your daughter how she feels about this woman, that might help during the conversation with the man and the woman about her attitude.

What you think?

One,

- Ikoro

Her and I have had it real bad before. Like to the point where it almost got physical and the cops were called. She's cursed my mom out and the whole nine yards and my mother isn't that type of woman.

I've tried to talk to her father about matters like this in the past, but he's very passive about it and usually takes her side. If she is wrong he says nothing.

I know that my daughter likes her, she has never really said anything bad about her. However, my daughter has expressed to me on many occasions that she wants to reside with me instead of over there. But I think it's because they have stricter rules there.

I think the best thing to do is just ignore her attitude and try my darnedest to not put my hands on her.

So I'm trying and pulling out every strength I have not to mop this chick up and down the block. This chick, no woman to me, his my daughter's dad's wife. She has a bad attitude. The first time I met her she was holding my daughter hostage in their house while I was at work and I had to control myself because my daughter was present.

This chick is trying to get a rise outta me. I don't know what her deal is, seeing as she's married to the guy.

So the latest ordeal is, my daughter just went back to her dads after spending the weekend with me. She e-mails my mother and me saying my Irulan has a small bald spot on her head and do we know anything about it. So I look at the picture she sent and I say that small spot, no I don't know. My mom says she doesn't know either. So the chick says she thinks it's ringworm and it wasn't there before. And I'm thinking is this chick trying to insinuate my daughter go ringworm in my care, cause it takes 10-14 days to show signs of ring worm and I haven't had her in awhile. So she's like I think she'll need to go to the doctors. So I'm like, then take her to the doctors.
She replies back, Better yet, you take her to the doctors I'll be waiting.

HOLD UP! Who is this chick to give me orders on what to do with my daughter when it was HER, not my daughter's father who brought this up.

I send her an email back saying I don't know what your problem is, I merely said then take her to the doctors because that was your initial suggestion...Besides she's the one who feels she has ringworm...Also, her dad has said in the past to myself that I couldn't take her cause she is under his insurance.

But that's not the problem, my problem is this little girl has a stank attitude for no apparent reason. And if she does have a reason, I'm sure it's not a good reason. But one thing for sure, I'm very close to adjusting it personally for her as a favor.

I'm getting close, and I'm not sure what to do any more.

This is a sitution between a Mother and a Father, Step parents should not be involved. You should ask that her father get in touch with you. At that time, you might suggest that you both carry your daughter to the doctor. Each of you need to hear what the doctor says that the ailment is (if anything) and how to heal it. Your daughter is the important person here. You confronting the Step mom might make things bad for her. If all adults would put this child FIRST, the outcome would be more amicable.
I know how you feel about someone telling you what to do about your child, but your feelings aren't or should not be the FLAMING FACTOR here. Lets take care of the baby, then the stepmom later!
P.S. The way different viruses are manifesting themselves these days, who knows where anything comes from or how one got it. Lets just be safe rather than arguing about it and end up sorry!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back