Black Poetry : Tryin' to get to somewhere

givemefreedom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 25, 2001
Chicago
Occupation
Full-time Student
Tell me how the **** am I suppose to get to somewhere when no where keeps tuggin' at me feet, starving me of sweet serenity but force feedin' me this **** called reality.

Nowhere is that ***** on the corner with the bagge jeans and the fubu sweater who makes his living by sell death to my people at a fast and rapid paste.

No where is that ***** in the middle of the street that sell her ***** as if it was less then a pot of gold.

No where is the liquor store that on each and every corner that survives off the ignorance of our people, thinking that a bottle of gin or hit of hennessey will wash away their fears.

No where is that house in the middle of the block with the ****ed up grass and the boarded up windows, yeah that house where you mother and my father meets every night to suck on a glass dick,,,,,, and they call that **** freedom

Tell me how am I suppose to get to some where when no where is where I'm at?

YOU WILL MAKE IT!

You will make it somewhere.
Cause your brilliant mind will take you there.
You will make it somewhere.
And you will lead a few there.
Some will falter, fawn and faint.
But don't you even hesitate.
Cause you will get there........
All the things that you describe is what
makes the ghetto live, not that it's a
positive thang , it's just the way it is.
Somethings are always standing in
the way of progress.
But you will make it out........
Why, because you already checked out!
The bullshyt from the chickenshyt, they
**** and yo ****, no mo **** and this
is it!

You jammed it girl!

:D BLESSINGS ON YA HOUSE!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back