Black People : Try going into court and using THIS defense!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
  2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Yea I asked the same question, why was the guy given any bail at all?

So having a gun or even being suspected of having a gun is justification for death?

Well I'm glad the cat is eing charged with murder and not justifiable homicide. That right there is kinda shocking. Doesn't help Nicole Bell in New York though.

[​IMG]
    Nicole Paultre Bell is the fiance of Sean Bell, the African American male who was brutally executed by New York Racist Officers on November 25th, 2006, the exact day they were supposed to get married. Sean was unarmed and the pigs were undercover and of-course a white judge declared the three New York officers indicted in the shooting not guilty on all counts. An unarmed black man can be shot 50 times, 50 times-and no one is punished for it.

3. free2b_me

free2b_me Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    THIS IS REALLY SAD, NOT ONLY THE FACT THAT HE DID FULLFIL HIS OBLIGATION TO MAKE A STATEMENT AFTER THE SHOOTING. HE QUIT HIS JOB AND HE FLED THE STATE. IF THAT ISN'T GUILT THEN WHAT IS?? HE KNEW WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG! HIS ACTIONS WERE THAT OF A COWARD. I JUST HOPE HE DOESN'T TRY TO POST BAIL!

4. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    As usual a white cop can say it was a mistake. The taser is usually not carried anywhere near the service pistol. What gases me is this murderer quit and fled. They have it on tape the brother , face down with his hands behind his back. Further more there were more than ample **** in blue 2 subdue one man. BTW: A taser and service pistol feel nuttin alike.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    cold blooded .....sad