Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school **** she a true queen need a bamboo screen for her doorway but soar today in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt had fun in clas

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Try be cool
in high school
**** she a true queen
need a bamboo screen
for her doorway
but soar today
in a mini-skirt
with plenty flirt
had fun in classes
and a pair of sunglasses
have luck and cake
and its up-to-date
strut in fashion
and this begin the passion
love talk jive boys deliver
make a girl wanna dive in a river
jest to cool off
at school we be lost
for words and ready to toss
our panties in the air
one boy wanted to ride it
but she undecided
about her decision
so she get to vision
a real wet collision
in bed quick
wearing red lipstick
she's cute with breasts
a boy walks up she's impress
he talk crummy
but walk humbly
and wanna walk her home
“so boo I love you” and its shown
on his face she walks her own
pace, and boys are known
to chase a school girl for
real, a boy tote her books
to class, she have an ill curfew
and yet boys still pursue
witty through the city try
catch up and get some pie
her breast nips all of a sudden
hard with the press of a button
they become rock like Charles Dutton
“NAW PLAYER I'm in a mini-skirt”
she was so hot down there flirt
couldn't go anywhere and that hurts
OK his code is drop tops
but his road adopts
a course along the coast
and his love is strong most
of the time but here in high school
the teacher will apply the rule
now he's a player with tricks
solid like a layer of bricks
this love angle is blistery
and like an untangle mystery
she can call Alfred Hitch ****
or switch blocks
this stuff won't stop
she have no cake for a pimp
but even they make an attempt
oh a Philippine girl go through a lot
in VIRGINIA BEACH wears a cool
skirt but tonight school work to fuel
her grade breasts are tools made
for sex “LOOK BOO a school parade
today he rap with ease and stamina
and like a Japanese camera
take snapshots
then rap hot
girls sit in my lap a lot
they get trapped on the spot
then I knock the boots
and that shock cutes”
now she's a wet PHILLIPINE
CHICK will cream quick
after one kiss, take a chick
to lunch the pick of the bunch
Philippine chick love that punch
from HAWAII,oh Philippine girls
go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH
oh the teacher on the chalk board
this boy wanna walk her to his ford
truck and kiss her lips and stuff
have pride in his voice
because he ride a horse
like ROY ROGERS
these boys are dodgers
of the truth, can't ignore his stuff
school is more than enough
GIRL I NEED need some PHILLIPINE
CREAM so I can dream”
naw player you too extreme
look I wear sweet perfume
and will be in the streets soon
wanna meet me in my room
under the sheet I'm doom

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
if we under the sheet I'm doom
and school make me hot
get fooled a lot
by boys, trying to be hot shots”
oh she was so hot in class
this affair was like potash
should proceed to step
he need to accept
that he won't get this
even after a wet kiss
“LOOK BOO you got mad cream
shook after a bad dream
which is a nightmare hot and ready
but not FREDDY you got so you BETTY
CROCKER so tonight my choice
is to ride a white horse
like the LONE RANGER
hi yo silver
this funk is sweet
you can jump or leap
into my Chevy
the menu is heavy
girl you thighs are soft
lets ride off
into the sunset
oh her panties so wet
down there but no threat
no sex yet

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Boys give her a dumb stare because Somewhere her lover awaits to discover her cakes she in high school fly sexy and cool like TLC try to rule wanna Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel an affair and rule try express thoughts my b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel and affair and rule thoughts caught in a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must hav Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Try be cool in high school desire to write but that require an appetite knew at sixteen must have st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : try be brave but like a sea wave getting washed ashore and squashed even more when I fish for Moby Dick and like KOBE just quick to do a lay up and be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : ZOMBIE NATO IS OBSOLETE; MILITARISTS TRY TO REVIVE IT THROUGH EXPANDED TARGETS Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Cats try Ebonics and fail it's black English so exact and distinguish it has a diatonic scale it's s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : A winner with a brain to be entertained by boys I try enjoys but the love talk become noise under my Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : “sincere and galore at the rear of the store drink a beer before I rap and try trap a chick quick, g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : make my mind trip lost you try kiss off my lipgloss Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH // try a love potion by the ocean go to town Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat candy galore on the sandy shore of VIRGINIA BEACH try a love potion by the ocean go to town give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Eat a snack defeat the whack try win the streets back use the strategy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : walking true and proud but talking too loud is an abuse of library privilege when i use to try marry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Robomart/Robocop is the latest startup to try and unseat the local convenience store and parks Science and Technology 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Stumbling while plumbing try to fit pipe but must git the right chick // Want one with butt Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
TheTruthSpeaker123 Black Entertainment : WHITE PEOPLE RAPPING / TRY NOT TO CRINGE COMPILATION Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : May see whack in college but be in contact with knowledge don't have time to track garbage try be co Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : My flow stays in those days when men were brave the stakes high and fakes try steal your pride with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: This begin funny try win money this morning a brisk warning That I may get lucky but can’ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : hey look we got haters that don't write and won't even try just stay behind the scene and be cry bab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : NAW PLAYER your slang is deft but you could hang yourself if you try For pie and lie, for me that’s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Shems Nbedjer Black People : My brothers, don't try this at home!!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Healthy Food Trends You Need to Try Black Health and Wellness 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : There is punishment for people who try to "lighten" the Black Nation. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Northwestern student athletes try to unionize Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : House Republicans to try to impeach U.S. Attorney General Holder Black People Politics 2
Angela22 Food Discussion : What You Wouldn't Try Food Discussion and Recipes 134
magyarmaiden Black People : Two muslims run over british man and try to behead him Black People Open Forum 163
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Otis Redding: Try A Little Tenderness Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Black People : John Bolton - 'We fought so many wars to try and protect our economy" Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Otis Redding - Try A Little Tenderness Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Amnat77 Algeria : Now revolution takes hold in Algeria: Hundreds arrested as '30,000' riot police try t Algeria 2
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : Going to try going Vegetarian Black Health and Wellness 27
river Black People : What Does it Take to Get White Folks to Try to Jack You Up Black People Open Forum 12
M Black People : If Afrikan Albinas Ran Amuck Again - Would they try to Take Over Afrika... Again? Black People Open Forum 3
L Black Poetry : Don't Try Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : If You Can Not Take It Do Not Try To Fake It Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Christians should not try to dominate this board Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
S Black People : Try this. Black People Open Forum 6
P Black People : China warns US, don't try to "play" your loan shark Black People Open Forum 1