Black Poetry : Try Again...

DymePlaya2g

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2001
Dallas, TX
Occupation
Platform Makeup Artist, Creative Director
you ever have those days where you just don't feel right? well i'm having one of those days. i can feel my over emotional tendencies wanting to flare up and complicate my life. i have a tightening in my chest and my head feels so cluttered and chaotic...i'm not thinking clearly and 1/4 of me wants to cry...but just to see if would make any difference...not because i'm hurt. I'm far above and beyond pain but, uneasiness eases me into some messed up, ****ed up, corner where I'm looking for you, and reaching...for your hand, or your heart to calm and soothe me...and while they're unfamiliar to me now...they're still recognizeable in some other sense...it's ******** that i feel this way...i want to just start this day over tomorrow.

that totally came outta no where so excuse me if it doesn't make the most sense. so much **** is running rampant in my mind and i wanna just go to sleep and wake up only when i'm next to you.

*WHEW* YES THEY MOST CERTAINLY ARE or IZ? does it really MATTER about the GRAMMAR? and I don't give a S*it if my words don't rhyme because only certain words rhyme with certain words and I can't be certain that those words capture me in real time...and because DAMNIT...i say what i feel when i feel it.

Love&Respect,
DP2G

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back