Black People : Truth

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chaka, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Gemphis for your response. I said exactly what I said.
    That both women and men have been misled into living a one-sided life. Ever see a coin with one side. Everything in this creation that I have witnessed is in balance. Dealing with the male in me only, and not acknowledging the female is to me a mistake. Society is one-sided in its' approach to life. And since we are born and raised in this confusion we need to be diligent in our approach to how we are to live this life. We as Brothers have missed the mark with the Sisters because we have missed the mark in dealing with our own inner selves. Our path to true manhood can be a stony one for the intimidated. Any Brother who is intimidated with dealing with the whole self, will show it in snide remarks and ignorance. Watch for him Sister!!

2. soul_doctor73

soul_doctor73 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Chaka: How are 'we', as you say, to remain 'diligent'? To *what* approach? Who is responsible for society's 'onesidedness'? *How* did brothers miss the mark with sisters? When did sisters start holding targets? When did the 'misleading' start? Who, at the inception, is responsible for these problems you decry in this post you call 'truth'?

I want to test your 'understanding'. You are presenting a perspective here without justifying it. Can you justify this perspective of yours?

3. Chaka

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you. I need my understanding tested. This is how one grows. Remaining diligent is for me to conduct my life according to what I feel is truth or what I receive from nature. When I learned as a kid in school that I lived in a stolen place I took it seriously.
    I wasn't eager to learn the dogmas of this place. Dogmas or a life in stone is the approach and the cause for one-sidedness. As soon as I chose one of these dogmas, I become a victim. Now I will test your understanding by asking that you not ask me what I mean by 'victim' For then you will tell on yourself as being someone who seems to have been born only yesterday, and therefore you must disagree with me, which is fine; just tell.
    We don't have to agree. But please don't waste time asking for answers to things you should know already. The sisters don't hold targets. We Brothers have made the sisters. And when you ask 'when did the misleading start, it started when you didn't know it was there. Maybe you're one of those who like it here.
    Who are you???

4. soul_doctor73

soul_doctor73 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Who am I? Why do you ask? I don't see that you were concerned with that when you were sharing your philosophy. I'm not into religion so there is no ignorance here.

I used 'targets' because you said brothers 'missed the mark'. So I asked in the hopes that you would actually provide an answer, not comic relief. If the misleading began before 'you' (is that me personally or 'us' generally?) knew it was there, how did you find out about it?

Your answers are not helping you grow, you are evading my questions with sarcastic remarks. If you hang around here, you will find that I am quite serious in my approach and literal in my speech. I said I wanted to test your understanding. I meant just that. You dropped logic on the table that has no beginning or end.

If it's 'truth', I want to know 'how'

5. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    Welcome, Chaka. I find your perspective interesting. I also appreciate your keen ability to ascertain what is up on this forum.

6. Chaka

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Peace gempis. I will write as often as I can. What is your perspective. How do you feel about life. Feel free to e-mail.