Black Spirituality Religion : Truth seeker.

Khai Tau

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 8, 2007
I browse these forums and find myself not only entertained, but informed and enlightned. Its nice to have a place like this to pool thoughts. Reading here only re-enforced an underlying feeling Ive been having upon coming into my own adult mind and consciousness. I just dont feel like Im not being told the truth with Christianity. Ive been spoon fed this religion since I was a child and it is all I have ever. "Believe in Jesus or go to Hell", "Go to church or burn forever"....these kinds of statements can be pretty effective into making one mentally submissive to the doctrines of a religion. But after learning how Christianity was manufactured for mass appeal by Constantine, the history and actions of the Catholic church, and the hypocrisy of of pious Christians...I find myself wondering....is this real? I fully beleive with all my heart that there is a divine being or energy or something out that is responsible for creation and the actions and reactions of cosmic energies. I mean all of this couldnt have been by coincendence right? But is the way to knowing such energy really through going to church and faking the Holy Ghost? Something inside of me is telling me that Chrisitainty may just be another religion which is used to control and manipulate the masses. But I dont want to be controlled nor manipulated anymore. I seek a spiritual awareness thats eludes me in my current state and way of belief. But Im also so scarred and firghtened cuz Christianity is all I've ever known...Does me thinking this constitute a rebellion to God? I wish not to rebel against God but to truely get closer to him/her/it. Thats just it...i want to truely know God and this energy that flows me through daily and give suns & stars the power to burn. God is within us right? God is us right? so does that mean that to commune with God all I need is look to myself? But how do you even go about that? Its all so overwhleming and daunting...I dont know where to begin.

Hotep Ala Antuk / Antut

Holy Tablets Chapter Nine Tablet 18 Verse 179 - 190 ( By Noble Dr . Malachi Z . York 33 / 720 )

You must learn to distinguish between Self and Truth . Self is the cause of Selfishness and the source of Evil . Truth cleaves to no Self ; It is universal and leads to justice and Righteousness .
Self , that which seems to those who love their Self as their being , It is not the eternal , the everlasting , the imperishable . Seek not Self , but seek the Truth . Trust in Truth , You who love the Truth , for the kingdom of Righteousness is founded upon Earth . The ignorance of error is dispelled by the Knowledge of Truth . We can see our way , and take firm and confident steps . The chosen one , our master , has revealed the Truth . The Truth cures our diseases , and redeems us from perdition ; The Truth strengthens us in life and in death ; The Truth alone can conquer the evil of Rejoice at the glad tidings .