Black People : Truth and Peace

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chaka, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am a past military(sic) person. They say, and I believe that the first casualty of war is the "truth". Yes, the same ole Adam and evil story. That is, what they wanted us to believe isn't it. To demonize the woman for all time. Brothers, we had better look deeper into what the woman truly stands for. We live on a female planet do we not. The action of the Earth I live on is, to the greater % female. Study the animal world. .....we cannot rule women, because women give birth to men. The truth, remember??
    The challenge is there. Who will accept it?

2. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Welcome Chaka! I hope you enjoy your time with us here. The focus of your thread is quite interesting and I look forward to reading the responses you will get. Make yourself at home!

Peace.

3. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Peace Sister, It is good that we can talk. I will enjoy my time here.
    Be like Water, sister. Take no side except the side of the Truth.
    That's all that matters in the long run. I feel that we all are poised on the edge of Eternity. I personally diss most of societies'
    thinking. I have built a new structure of thinkingfor myself to live
    in. One of Truth and Peace. Peace to you Sister.

4. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    I have always found it interesting that the human mind continually sees power struggles between two sides. Either, or, one or the other has to prevail. We are a species of blacks and whites - contrasts. I think woman and men share the power of the planet because they are both strong in different ways. It is only because of the smaller stature of the woman and her biologically smaller muscles that the illusion of male superiority is created, because we are in the physical world.

It is nice to hear from someone, Chaka, who seems to understand that women and men are powerful. I'd be interested in hearing more of your views. Feel free to post them if you like.

5. soul_doctor73

soul_doctor73 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Chaka: Women outpopulate men because men have died trying to protect women and children from other men who wanted more than was theirs to being with.

In the animal world, what are we to study? Take lions for instance, the female hunts, the male eats first. Any idea why? Think a woman had something to do with that? Or a man?

The 'fall into sin' is fiction. Women are responsible for their own actions just as men are repsonsible for ours. I don't know where the idea came from that men and women are different. The only difference between the two is sexual, and the physical dimisions of the male and female body represent that. The material applicaition for both gender is procreation.

It is the ideas and opinions of men and women that has confused sex into 'love', and marriage into unions capable of providing two people with unending bliss. Truth is, woman was not made to make her man 'happy', and a man was not made to please his woman.

Recall: be fruitful and multiply. Since then, the fight has been over who is more important: the egg or the sperm. So we live in this rediculous world where women buy sperm and childen have no 'fathers'. Men abandon their responsiblities to sleep with less 'restrictive' women. You people caused your own problems fighting over each others opinions.

But hey, to each his, or her own. Right? Opinions that is. There is no absolute truth? No absolute authority? Every man, woman, child, and opinion for his, hers, and itself.