Black People Politics : Trump's Obsession with Obama - Has a White Man Been More Obsessed with a Black Man Before?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Trump's Obsession with Obama - Has a White Man Been More Obsessed with a Black Man Before?

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-obsessed-barack-obama-685143

Can you think of any other like (single) scenario?

Wassup wit' dude?

He's take'n hate'n to a new level.

He'll be wanting to undo his marriage to Michelle in a minute.

Father his daughters ... everything.

It's getting scary.

Does he wanna sex him? What's really going on?!

:heart:

Destee

He is doing exactly what his base wants him to do. Having a Black President was an unforgivable slight against them, and if they could they would erase every bit of Obama's legacy. All of the Republican candidates would have been doing the same thing, but with far more finesse and subterfuge. Trump is unable to do anything low key, which allows us to easily see the machinations of the far right and the unbridled hate they have for anything Obama touched.

He is doing exactly what his base wants him to do. Having a Black President was an unforgivable slight against them, and if they could they would erase every bit of Obama's legacy. All of the Republican candidates would have been doing the same thing, but with far more finesse and subterfuge. Trump is unable to do anything low key, which allows us to easily see the machinations of the far right and the unbridled hate they have for anything Obama touched.

I agree wholeheartedly with your comments!

Yes ... he's been on him long before he campaigned and took office.

The whole birther thing ... showed a lot of hate toward the man.

I do understand white america's rage at ever having a black man over them.

Wanting to undo any and every thing he did, even if helps them.

It's almost like he's a runaway slave that got caught and an example is being made of him.

I've never seen that, but I imagine the wrath would be great ... but not ongoing like this ... as you can only be killed once.

I guess because he's not enslaved in the same way our Ancestors were, he can't physically beat him, whip him, put him in a boiling pot of water, hang him from a tree, cut off his genitalia, rape his wife, sell his children ... kill him ... so he settles for this.

Maybe it can be likened to black men disproportionately and unfairly imprisoned, it is ongoing.

Have you seen this level of ongoing hatred before, toward any one black man?

Thanks Bunches!

:heart:

Destee

Point well made. I totally agree. All of Trumps outrageous and irrational behavior is red meat for his base. I talked to a friend yesterday who has a personal associate who said he is glad he voted for Trump and that he believed Trump was doing a good job as president. REALLY???? Doing a good job of what? What has he done? How do you reason with such ignorance and total rejection of fact and evidence? Anything Trump does is geared towards erasing and undermining anything Mr. Obama did regardless of the consequences to the American public. And the most pathetically ironic and undeniable fact is the things Trump seeks to destroy are the very things most of Trumps base benefits from! WTF?? Sounds like "What's the Matter with Kansas" has gone national!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back