Black People Politics : Trump's Journey Thru The White House

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Q. Will sex scandals bring down Donald Trump?

Comment: Good Question

Answer: No!!!!! Can't bring down what's already there. The sewage pit of sexual deviance, depravity, debauchery, incest, fornication, unbridled lust and the want for immoral values to spread upon the masses.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
View attachment 12127

Trump Just Asked For The Constitution To Be Changed So He Can Be President For 16 Years

"...Donald Trump will be lucky if he makes it through one term. His talk of staying president for 16 years is a delusional fantasy that reveals where his impulses toward power rest...."
https://www.politicususa.com/2018/04/12/trump-just-asked-for-the-constitution-to-be-changed-so-he-can-be-president-for-16-years.html
I do hope you're right about this because his Syrian missile strike last night was extremely successful and his approval rating has improved somewhat because Vlad threatened a distinct possibility of WWIII if a substantial number of Russian troops would become collateral damage over this and Trump didn't even flinch. It was pretty much touch and go up to 7:00AM this morning. Literally dozens of SkyKing EAMs on the Stratcom frequencies for hours on end. LiveATC tracked every Navy Tacamo plane on the move until early this morning. Unofficially Defcon went down to 4, that's unofficial of course. Vlad rattled his saber and Trump broke it in the dirt. Stay tuned.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: