Black People Politics : Trump

When trump say the system is rigged please believe that it is especially for black folks.

You don't think Trump made use of the same system to enrich himself at the disenfranchisement of black folks?

We really need to study the 14th amendment and the other amendments as well. Look up statutory citizens. If you notice we are treated like foreigners when In fact we were born here which is our birth right here in America. The 14th amendment was for the slaves not for the born Anerican blacks. look up the irs tax codes. We have no rights under the constitution that is why officers never go to jail.

This is a poor argument. Can you buy a car, home, land etc? If so then you you do have rights. And there are plenty of cops in jail.

Also they don't have to protect us either only special citizens

So when they do protect your everyday joe, it shows good will then. So it's safe to say that you will never call the cops for anything then.

I believe the NWO is on its way. Look what happen in Libiya they killed Quadaffi because he didn't want to take America fake American dollar for his oil he wanted gold which is the true money why do you think people get to file bankruptcy every 7 years

1) There is more that one kind of bankruptcy.
2) Are you aware of the history of bankruptcy? Lets just say Quadaffii is not the reason.

We been voting for Dems for years no change.

Are you sure nothing has changed? To be honest, this is rhetoric I always hear and you are just repeating it. You haven't realy did any research on your own to see if it was true. If you did, you would know that many things have changed.

Don't get me started on the 2nd amendment how badly they stripped that away from us

Again, parroting what you've heard. the 2nd amendment is a anachronistic document that was written for the time it was written in.

Here are the facts...

The 2nd amendment was written long ago when a well regulated militia was necessary to create citizen soldiers to protect against the coming redcoats. But the redcoats are no longer here, ow is there. Also we now have a paid and standing army to come to our defense.

You have to do your own thinking. It say clearly what it was for, but people allow other folks to tell them it means something other than what it says.

Like Hitler said "to conquer a nation disarm it citizens" Hillary and the Dems trying to abolish our right to bear arms.

In what way? Please show and explain. BTW I guess you think the GOp has the interest of blacks in mind when it comes to the NRA and gun control. You know how rare a gun shop is in Chicago? But black have all of the exotic guns like uszis etc. Where are they coming from?

Chicago's First Gun Shop Would 'Look Like An Apple Store' in River West
RIVER WEST — A Chicago man is pitching plans to open the city's only gun store and gun range.
https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...first-gun-shop-gun-range-eyes-spot-river-west

Why would anyone who love them self will want her as president when she don't want us to protect ourselves.

I guess the same could be asked of Trump. A man who acted as if he didn't know David Duke was Klan. And acted as if he didn't know what the Klan was about.

See hear...
https://cdanews.com/2016/02/donald-trump-denys-knowing-that-the-kkks-david-duke-supports-him/

Oh...if you love yourself, why support a man that said this.
Donald Trump: My Fans Were Right To Beat Up Black Protester
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2...d-trump-black-lives-matter-protester-beating/

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back