Black People Politics : Trump won.

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
Well, of course he did. we all have seen it with our eyes. But the main stream news media and Hollywood are telling us that what we are seeing is actually wrong. They are telling us that up is down and down is up and they are making the signal that we better go along or else. The Talking heads and Hollywood in my opinion are a type of Matrix that are programming us to think like they want us to think despite seeing something different with our own two eyes. But I fully expect Trump to step down but hopefully he won't concede. If he do concede then New York City is probably black mailing him with some trump up charge. And he will only stepping down to protect his family. But also I don't expect Biden to be President or Harris to be Vic President because they are corrupt and of course have direct ties with stealing the election. How can the United States be taken seriously as a country that champions Democracy around the world with these two crooks in office?

Well, of course he did. we all have seen it with our eyes. But the main stream news media and Hollywood are telling us that what we are seeing is actually wrong. They are telling us that up is down and down is up and they are making the signal that we better go along or else. The Talking heads and Hollywood in my opinion are a type of Matrix that are programming us to think like they want us to think despite seeing something different with our own two eyes. But I fully expect Trump to step down but hopefully he won't concede. If he do concede then New York City is probably black mailing him with some trump up charge. And he will only stepping down to protect his family. But also I don't expect Biden to be President or Harris to be Vic President because they are corrupt and of course have direct ties with stealing the election. How can the United States be taken seriously as a country that champions Democracy around the world with these two crooks in office?
are you serious ????

There is neither a legal, nor a constitutional, requirement for Trump to concede.

The lame duck president lost by four percentage points, a thorough butt whooping.

He and his insipid supporters can claim the opposite as loudly and for as long as they wish.

But Trump's ability to wield power ends by statute on Jan. 20, 2021 at noon.

I can understand the ire of some Trump supporters, since about half of them think the election was riddled with fraud. In fact, one fool who donated $2.5 million to prove election fraud got so mad he sued.

From TheHill website:

"A donor has sued a pro-Trump group for $2.5 million over “empty promises” after he says it failed to prove voter fraud in the presidential election.

"Fred Eshelman sued Houston-based True the Vote Inc., which promised to “investigate, litigate and expose suspected illegal balloting ad fraud in the 2020 general election,” Bloomberg reported.

"Eshelman, founder of Eshelman Ventures LLC, claimed that he “regularly and repeatedly” asked for updates on the initiative but was met with “vague responses, platitudes, and empty promises.”

END THEHILL NEWS SNIPPET

That's what I call money poorly spent.

WTF is this??????
lol, get a grip man.

Ain't nut'n gonna really change except the name of the players. Biden has made his name by compromising away every ideal he MAY have ever had. Harrison has made her chops by playing both ends against the middle her entire life. So what if they have a D in front? They both Neo-libs going back as far as you care. Neo-lib or neo-con? there isn't any difference in policy or governance. Er er except for the little things like being able to talk in complete sentences without wandering off into stream of consciences psycho babble.

Without moving into the house on Pennsylvania Avenue trumkofs address may well have been somewhere on the bottom of the East River because he had already grifted too many people and with the room to move quickly running out there were some people he stiffed that don't play as nice as the AG of New York; who by the way awaits the, in his own imagination, the Rain Maker and his merry little band that can't shoot straight. By now there's probably not many ious' left out there except for uh uh ya know those pesky publicly 'known of' bank notes coming due,..............and meanwhile NY waits. The only truth I've heard come out of trumkofs mouth other than voicing the sheer bigotry, racism, xenophobia and sexist leanings of the USA in the last few years is that if he lost the election he'd have to leave the country. Hmmm, wonder what he could've meant?

So now asmith, tell us what it is that we've all seen with our own eyes and you seem to think we missed.

This just in from the PA appeals court....

"The Campaign's claims have no merit. The number of ballots it specifically challenges is far smaller than the roughly 81,000-vote margin of victory. And it never claims fraud or that any votes were cast by illegal voters. Plus, tossing out millions of mail-in ballots would be drastic and unprecedented, disenfranchising a huge swath of the electorate and upsetting all down-ballot races too. That remedy would be grossly disproportionate to the procedural challenges raised,"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back