Black Entertainment : Trump official Lynne Patton confirms she sought ethics guidance on appearing in a TV series

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +14,537
    :facepalm: So now we know what standing in as a Trump supporter at the hearing was all about

Trump official Lynne Patton confirms she sought ethics guidance on appearing in a TV series

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-off...-212004492.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_05

Trump official Lynne Patton confirms she sought ethics guidance on appearing in a TV series

A former longtime aide to the Trump family who is now a senior official at the Department of Housing and Urban Development confirmed in a Facebook post Friday that she recently sought permission to appear on a reality-style television show....
    yahoo.com

"This is not about money," Patton wrote in her online post. "I could make 10 times the amount writing a book about a fraction of what I know, this is about me honoring my commitment to the American people.

[​IMG]
    ANNE FLAHERTY

ABC News
    [​IMG]
    PHOTO: In this image made from a Feb. 27, 2019, video, Lynne Patton who works in the Trump administration at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, stands behind Rep. Mark Meadows as Michael Cohen testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. (AP)