Black People Politics : Trump Kicks Out Protesters at Arizona Rally-ABC News

Reina7

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 25, 2016
The Latest on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign trip to Arizona (all times Eastern Standard Time):

6:25 p.m.

Donald Trump says protesters at his rally are "taking away our First Amendment rights" and vowed to take the country back if he's elected president.

His comments at a campaign rally in Tucson prompted chants of "U.S.A.! U.S.A!" from the crowd. Trump accused Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton of sending the protesters, saying that he is the last person she wants to run against in the general election.

The Latest on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign trip to Arizona (all times Eastern Standard Time):

6:25 p.m.

Donald Trump says protesters at his rally are "taking away our First Amendment rights" and vowed to take the country back if he's elected president.

His comments at a campaign rally in Tucson prompted chants of "U.S.A.! U.S.A!" from the crowd. Trump accused Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton of sending the protesters, saying that he is the last person she wants to run against in the general election.

Thanks for the update on Trump, Reina7, I took the day off after an exhaustive week of following politics, junkie style:).

... Update,
:yaay:

Deputies suspended in connection with Trump rally assault

Deputies in Cumberland County, N.C., were suspended without pay, a week after a protester was sucker-punched at a Donald Trump rally in the area.

The five officials witnessed the assault on Rakeem Jones at the March 9 rally in Fayetteville, N.C., but did not take action, the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department said Wednesday in a statement. Three of the deputies were demoted and suspended without pay for five days. The other two deputies were suspended without pay for three days ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ined-connection-trump-rally-assault/81890676/

635937598179478950-AP-GOP-2016-TRUMP-80377522.JPG

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally in Fayetteville, N.C., Wednesday, March 9, 2016.(Photo: Gerry Broome, AP)

I yelled ‘Black lives matter!’ at a Trump rally. This is what happened next

I knew protesting Trump could be dangerous. But I had to do something

imrs.php

First-time protester Sierra Thomas describes her experience at a Donald Trump rally in North Carolina where a black demonstrator was sucker punched by a white supporter earlier in March. (Nicki DeMarco/The Washington Post)

As I sat in the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, N.C., earlier this month, waiting for Donald Trump’s rally to start, my adrenaline began to rush. I knew I could be hurt for what I was about to do ...

Video:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-at-a-trump-rally-this-is-what-happened-next/

Anti-Trump movement escalates with large protests in Arizona, NYC

For months, anti-Trump protesters have been a constant fixture at the Republican presidential frontrunner’s campaign rallies. Often they are individuals or small groups that are loudly — and at times forcibly — ejected as soon as they’re identified as “subversives” ...

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/anti-trump-movement-escalates-with-large-protests-212329103.html

tumblr_inline_o4ci54RcRO1tnzyj5_1280.jpg

Donald Trump supporters point and scream at an anti-Trump demonstrator during a campaign rally in Fountain Hills, Ariz., March 19, 2016. (Photo: Ricardo Arduengo/Reuters)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back