Black People Politics : Trump Kicks Out Protesters at Arizona Rally-ABC News

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Reina7, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Reina7

Reina7 Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +20
    The Latest on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign trip to Arizona (all times Eastern Standard Time):

6:25 p.m.

Donald Trump says protesters at his rally are "taking away our First Amendment rights" and vowed to take the country back if he's elected president.

His comments at a campaign rally in Tucson prompted chants of "U.S.A.! U.S.A!" from the crowd. Trump accused Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton of sending the protesters, saying that he is the last person she wants to run against in the general election.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,517

Thanks for the update on Trump, Reina7, I took the day off after an exhaustive week of following politics, junkie style:).

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,517
    ... Update,
    :yaay:

Deputies suspended in connection with Trump rally assault

Deputies in Cumberland County, N.C., were suspended without pay, a week after a protester was sucker-punched at a Donald Trump rally in the area.

The five officials witnessed the assault on Rakeem Jones at the March 9 rally in Fayetteville, N.C., but did not take action, the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department said Wednesday in a statement. Three of the deputies were demoted and suspended without pay for five days. The other two deputies were suspended without pay for three days ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ined-connection-trump-rally-assault/81890676/

[​IMG]

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally in Fayetteville, N.C., Wednesday, March 9, 2016.(Photo: Gerry Broome, AP)

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,517

I yelled ‘Black lives matter!’ at a Trump rally. This is what happened next

I knew protesting Trump could be dangerous. But I had to do something

[​IMG]
    First-time protester Sierra Thomas describes her experience at a Donald Trump rally in North Carolina where a black demonstrator was sucker punched by a white supporter earlier in March. (Nicki DeMarco/The Washington Post)

As I sat in the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, N.C., earlier this month, waiting for Donald Trump’s rally to start, my adrenaline began to rush. I knew I could be hurt for what I was about to do ...

Video:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-at-a-trump-rally-this-is-what-happened-next/

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,517

Anti-Trump movement escalates with large protests in Arizona, NYC

For months, anti-Trump protesters have been a constant fixture at the Republican presidential frontrunner’s campaign rallies. Often they are individuals or small groups that are loudly — and at times forcibly — ejected as soon as they’re identified as “subversives” ...

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/anti-trump-movement-escalates-with-large-protests-212329103.html

[​IMG]

Donald Trump supporters point and scream at an anti-Trump demonstrator during a campaign rally in Fountain Hills, Ariz., March 19, 2016. (Photo: Ricardo Arduengo/Reuters)

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,517

Wolf Blitzer grills Donald Trump: Why are white supremacists supporting you?

CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer grilled Donald Trump on Monday over the Republican presidential frontrunner's support from white-supremacist groups.

"Why do you think these various white-supremacist groups are supporting your campaign?" Blitzer asked ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wolf-blitzer-grills-donald-trump-221031256.html

[​IMG]

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,517

Trump Renews Muslim Ban In Wake of Belgium Terror Attacks: 'We Are Going to Have Nothing But Problems'

Donald Trump has renewed his call for a ban on Muslims entering America in the wake of the Brussels attacks.

“This all happened because frankly there is no assimilation,” he said on Fox and Friends on Tuesday morning, just hours after the Belgian city was rocked by the blasts. "They don't want laws that we have, they want Sharia Law and you say to yourself, 'At what point? How much of this do you take?' ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-renews-muslim-ban-wake-145300663.html

8. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +932
    What disturbs me about his rallies, other than all the lies, is that he has protesters thrown out. This is America. And in America, you get to protest something you don't like. The Wetboro Baptist Church protests all the time at funerals... FUNERALS! But I don't see cops removing them....

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,517

Trump is still at it, crying like a baby when things don't go his way Reina7 :facepalm:

Trump Rails Against the System

[​IMG]By Fareed Zakaria
    Friday, 15 Apr 2016 08:24 AMMore Posts by Fareed Zakaria

Having recently discovered how the nomination process actually works in the Republican Party, Donald Trump is furious. "They wanted to keep people out," he's bellowed. "This is a dirty trick."

In fact, Mr. Trump is right on the first count and wrong on the second. Political parties do have mechanisms to "keep people out." But far from being a trick, they are the crux of what makes parties valuable in a democracy.

http://www.newsmax.com/FareedZakari...il_job=1663937_04152016&s=al&dkt_nbr=foq7dpj6

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,517

Pure Evil: Donald Trump’s Favorite Bible Verse Was One Jesus Christ Specifically Condemned

Trump said (via RAW STORY):

“Well, I think many. I mean, when we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that. That’s not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what’s happening to our country, I mean, when you see what’s going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us … we have to be firm and have to be very strong. And we can learn a lot from the Bible, that I can tell you.”

Unfortunately, this was one Mosaic law that Jesus Christ asked his followers not to follow anymore on the Sermon on the Mount. Jesus says in Matthew 5:38-42:

“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.”

http://www.rickey.org/pure-evil-don...ne-jesus-christ-speficially-condemned/293194/

[​IMG]
    Source: RAW STORY