Black People Politics : Trump Kicks Out Protesters at Arizona Rally-ABC News

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Reina7, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Reina7

Reina7 Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +20
    The Latest on Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign trip to Arizona (all times Eastern Standard Time):

6:25 p.m.

Donald Trump says protesters at his rally are "taking away our First Amendment rights" and vowed to take the country back if he's elected president.

His comments at a campaign rally in Tucson prompted chants of "U.S.A.! U.S.A!" from the crowd. Trump accused Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton of sending the protesters, saying that he is the last person she wants to run against in the general election.

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

Thanks for the update on Trump, Reina7, I took the day off after an exhaustive week of following politics, junkie style:).

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073
    ... Update,
    :yaay:

Deputies suspended in connection with Trump rally assault

Deputies in Cumberland County, N.C., were suspended without pay, a week after a protester was sucker-punched at a Donald Trump rally in the area.

The five officials witnessed the assault on Rakeem Jones at the March 9 rally in Fayetteville, N.C., but did not take action, the Cumberland County Sheriff's Department said Wednesday in a statement. Three of the deputies were demoted and suspended without pay for five days. The other two deputies were suspended without pay for three days ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ined-connection-trump-rally-assault/81890676/

[​IMG]

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks during a campaign rally in Fayetteville, N.C., Wednesday, March 9, 2016.(Photo: Gerry Broome, AP)

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

I yelled ‘Black lives matter!’ at a Trump rally. This is what happened next

I knew protesting Trump could be dangerous. But I had to do something

[​IMG]
    First-time protester Sierra Thomas describes her experience at a Donald Trump rally in North Carolina where a black demonstrator was sucker punched by a white supporter earlier in March. (Nicki DeMarco/The Washington Post)

As I sat in the Crown Coliseum in Fayetteville, N.C., earlier this month, waiting for Donald Trump’s rally to start, my adrenaline began to rush. I knew I could be hurt for what I was about to do ...

Video:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-at-a-trump-rally-this-is-what-happened-next/

5. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    "Trump accused Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton of sending the protesters, saying that he is the last person she wants to run against in the general election."

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us...t_trump_kicks_out_protesters_at_arizona_rally

Not sure what the fuss is, aren't Trump and the Clintons pals?

Trump’s donation history shows Democratic favoritism

April 26, 2011

Billionaire Donald J. Trump, an early presidential favorite among tea party activists, has a highly unusual history of political contributions for a prospective Republican candidate: He has given most of his money to the other side.

The Democratic recipients of Trump’s donations make up what looks like a Republican enemies list, including former senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (N.Y.), Sen. John F. Kerry (Mass.), Rep. Charles B. Rangel (N.Y.), Sen. Charles E. Schumer (N.Y.) and the late liberal lion Edward M. Kennedy (Mass.).

The biggest recipient of all has been the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee of New York, which has taken in more than $125,000 from Trump and his companies. Overall, Trump has given nearly $600,000 to New York state campaigns, with more than two-thirds going to Democrats.

Source:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...tic-favoritism/2011/04/25/AFDUddtE_story.html

Donald Trump Donated Millions To Clinton Foundation

August 31, 2015

[​IMG]
    Donald Trump’s millions have snagged him favors from several prominent politicians -– including Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, he said tonight.

“Hillary Clinton, I said be at my wedding, and she came to my wedding,” the reality-star-turned-politician said at the first GOP presidential debate in Cleveland. “She had no choice because I gave to a foundation.”

[​IMG]

Sources:
    http://www.mintpressnews.com/donald-trump-donated-millions-to-clinton-foundation/209112/
    http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,1021089_809170,00.html

Clinton claims to love playing golf with Trump.

Celebrity Golfers in the Hudson Valley: Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Mark Wahlberg, Vera Wang, and More
    [​IMG]

Jun 13, 2011

The next time you tee it up at one of Westchester’s country clubs, don’t be surprised if you spot a celebrity or two on the course with you. Just remember to wait until after they sink that knee-knocker putt to ask for an autograph.

The famous (and infamous) practically have their own wing in the locker room at Trump National Golf Club in Briarcliff. Chief among them is former Commander in Chief Bill Clinton, aka the president of the United States (his handicap is a state secret, as are his tee times).

Source:
    http://www.westchestermagazine.com/...onald-Trump-Mark-Wahlberg-Vera-Wang-and-More/

Clinton ready for a round at Trump’s golf course

November 21 2012

[​IMG]

The former US president Bill Clinton will travel to Scotland next summer to play at Donald Trump’s Aberdeenshire golf course.

The announcement came just 24 hours after Mr Trump confirmed his plans to build a second course on the Menie Estate.

Source:
    http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/scotland/article3606892.ece

In an interview on Fox News with Greta van Sustern in 2012 Trump stated the following:

“I think, assuming she is healthy, which I hope she will be, I think she probably runs after the next four years, I would imagine. Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I mean I’m a little biased because I’ve known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot. And I think she really works hard,”
    ___

“I don’t want to get into this because I’ll get myself into trouble,” said Trump “I just like her. I like her and I like her husband.”
    ___

“I’m going to be one of the first to ask Hillary to run in 2016. I think she would be incredibly well-poised to be our next Democratic president. I think she’s extremely well prepared. Her experience as Secretary of State has not only elevated her stature and experience, but she’s proven she’s someone who can get things done and I think she’d be an outstanding candidate.”

Source:
    http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2...lasts-obamacare-bad-business-catastrophic-us/

Wonder if they pay these actors, I mean politricksters and pResidential candidates extra for the drama they attempt to create for the added effect?

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

Anti-Trump movement escalates with large protests in Arizona, NYC

For months, anti-Trump protesters have been a constant fixture at the Republican presidential frontrunner’s campaign rallies. Often they are individuals or small groups that are loudly — and at times forcibly — ejected as soon as they’re identified as “subversives” ...

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/anti-trump-movement-escalates-with-large-protests-212329103.html

[​IMG]

Donald Trump supporters point and scream at an anti-Trump demonstrator during a campaign rally in Fountain Hills, Ariz., March 19, 2016. (Photo: Ricardo Arduengo/Reuters)

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

Wolf Blitzer grills Donald Trump: Why are white supremacists supporting you?

CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer grilled Donald Trump on Monday over the Republican presidential frontrunner's support from white-supremacist groups.

"Why do you think these various white-supremacist groups are supporting your campaign?" Blitzer asked ...

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/wolf-blitzer-grills-donald-trump-221031256.html

[​IMG]

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

Trump Renews Muslim Ban In Wake of Belgium Terror Attacks: 'We Are Going to Have Nothing But Problems'

Donald Trump has renewed his call for a ban on Muslims entering America in the wake of the Brussels attacks.

“This all happened because frankly there is no assimilation,” he said on Fox and Friends on Tuesday morning, just hours after the Belgian city was rocked by the blasts. "They don't want laws that we have, they want Sharia Law and you say to yourself, 'At what point? How much of this do you take?' ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-renews-muslim-ban-wake-145300663.html

9. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    What disturbs me about his rallies, other than all the lies, is that he has protesters thrown out. This is America. And in America, you get to protest something you don't like. The Wetboro Baptist Church protests all the time at funerals... FUNERALS! But I don't see cops removing them....

10. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    It's not that he has them thrown out, that is typically the M.O. for security at these events unless someone tells them otherwise. Trump just uses his "The Apprentice - 'You're Fired'!" format and persona to perpetuate he has "power and authority" and is stronger than everyone else.

Note Obama has to often tell his "detail" to "leave them alone".

Sometimes he just lets it happen

I mean we all remember this right?

Let's not get it twisted, the act is strong with all of them.
    Good Cop - Bad Cop is usually a standard part of the script

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 USA politician DONALD OR TRUMP @yahoo.com scam fraud 419 virus fbi efcc