Black People Politics : Trump Gets Scared, Cancels Rally, Then Calls MSNBC From Phone

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by UBNaturally, Mar 11, 2016.

1. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Afterwards, Trump thinks it best to call MSNBC and Chris Matthews... baaahaaa

This dude didn't even have the guts to show up to cancel it.
    Called in to talk instead.

Matthews must have been blind too, them were "white folk" fussing with other "white folk", with a sprinkling of blacks that were mainly smiling and cheering.

Aside for the one "actor" that made that seem more scripted than anything else... think George Soros...

Notice Matthews focused on this one black man, I bet $1,000 that he will be on tv in the next few days... mark it down!

But Matthews got the opportunity to drill him on other things, which probably wasn't what Trump was looking for.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
  3. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,252
    I have been thinking about this ridicules idea of moving 11 million Mexicans... Like they are gonna go peacefully.. Riiight.

4. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Wonder if Trump considered the Rally that his father was involved in with the police involved that turned violent.

1927 news report: Donald Trump's dad arrested in KKK brawl with cops

Q. Growing up, you lived on Wareham Place?

A. We lived on Wareham, prior to my father building that one [on Midland Parkway] which was right next door but a street away.

Q. Did your father live on Devonshire Road before that?

A. That was a different one, that’s where my grandmother lived and my father, early on.

Q. Have you seen this story about police arresting a Fred Trump who lived at that Devonshire address in 1927 after a Ku Klux Klan rally turned violent?

A.Totally false. We lived on Wareham. The Devonshire — I know there is a road Devonshire but I don’t think my father ever lived on Devonshire.

upload_2016-3-11_22-30-57.png

Sources:
    http://boingboing.net/2015/09/09/1927-news-report-donald-trump.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...rump-denies-report-of-fathers-arrest-in-1927/

Donkey of the Day, Donald Trump:

And with that said, I hope Trump wins the Republican nomination.... ha!

5. Chaya Chaim

Chaya Chaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +269
    Dear Donald Trump...

6. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531

7. SouthsideIrish

SouthsideIrish Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +348
    Trump did not want bad press from an event which had the possibility of physical confrontation with those on opposing sides. People who think he himself was scared or worried about himself personally are a special kind of idiot.

8. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Haaaa, I enjoy politricks

Since Comic View, (Last time I think I watched b ET also BTW), they have often given the best comic relief.

"What we did was intelligent," Trump said. "A very good decision…a wise decision."

He also told Van Susteren, "if we had the rally, I think it would not have been a good situation." But, he added, "Our First Amendment rights have been violated."

He called MSNBC minutes after, what violation?
    Maybe if Trump would have attended his own rally and someone took the mic and told him to shut up, then maybe.

But cannot incur a violation when one decides in advance to cancel a speaking engagement voluntarily out of the consideration that the people there would become violent.

Oh nooo, please no violence from people in the crowd... haaaaaa

This dude gives so many chuckles, even when I attempt to give him the benefit of doubt.

• Prior to the cancelled rally in Chicago, this was happening:

Did Chris Brown official black list himself with in "Hollywood" this instagram post?

Grammy winner urges black mobs to provoke Trump voters

Why are "Black people" at a Trump Rally???
    Why do we keep trying to go into places to take the "White Apple Pie"?

Wasting resources by antagonizing these "delusional egomaniacs", they will self-destruct on their own.

Notice, there have been few "news outlets" that have covered or asked Trump about his Father's connection with the KKK/Police altercation.

Why?

REVEALED. Donald Trump’s Super Cozy Relationship With MSNBC

March 4, 2016

A couple of weeks ago I posted on a hot mike recording that showed Donald Trump negotiating, off air, with Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski over the questions that he’d be asked on air.

Read more...

Now, as far as Trump claiming reasons for cancelling the rally he gave this:

“Mr. Trump just arrived in Chicago, and after meeting law enforcement, has determined that for the safety of all the tens of thousands of people that have gathered in and around the arena tonight’s rally will be postponed until another date,” the man said from a podium. “Thank you very much for your attendance, and please go in peace.”

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump stood by his campaign's comments that they chose to cancel a Chicago rally Friday night at the recommendation of the Chicago Police Department.

"We met with security and the law enforcement, who I think did a terrific job, and they told me it'd be best not to go in and do the speech," Trump reiterated in an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity after the postponed event.

When asked again by Hannity on whether law enforcement motivated his decision, Trump again responded affirmatively.

Now check this...

But the GOP front-runner's statement clashed with clarifying comments a spokesman for Chicago law enforcement made hours after the event was shut down. CPD said the agency never advised the businessman turned politician to cancel the rally.

CPD spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told the Associated Press that police never told the Trump campaign there was a security threat at the venue. He said the department had sufficient manpower on the scene to handle any situation.

Guglielmi said the university’s police department also did not recommend that Trump call off the event. The decision was made “independently” by the campaign, according to Guglielmi.

Sources:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/what-did-msnbc-do-when-donald-trump-incited-crowd-against-their-reporter/
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rally-says-didnt-want-to-see-anyone-hurt.html
    http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/03/10/donald-trump-rally-protester/
    http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/03/04/revealed.-donald-trumps-super-cozy-relationship-msnbc/
    http://www.redstate.com/california_...n-cancel-protest-plagued-rally-police-advice/

9. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

The less preparation, the more perspiration

I knew they would be on tv, but gotta do better than this
    Soon as the brother said "Trump said make America white again", all I could think was....

upload_2016-3-23_10-22-38.png

"Dang social media satire and memes!"

Memes --- makes events more entertainingly stupid
    But some run with "stuff" regardless of it being verifiable, and expect everyone else to jump on-board too.

Think I actually saw some of those memes with Trump wearing a hat with that on here as well

Just like these protesters against Obama

Not sure if they were claiming Obama was being endorsed by the KKK, but here was an article about it:

Ku Klux Klan Endorses Obama
    February 7th, 2008

upload_2016-3-23_10-17-37.png

White Christian Supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Barack Obama to be the next President of the United States of America.

Speaking from his Kentucky office in Dawson Springs, the Imperial Wizard exclaimed that anything or anyone is better than having that "crazy *** *****" as President.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080301105230/http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1227

Header; Title:
    • Daily Squib - Live Breaking News Political Satire British Newspaper

Footer:
    • "The Daily Squib is a satirical publication and should therefore not be taken too ******* seriously"

I might start posting "satirical news" just to see if we are ready for "primetime".
    Stay woke

Oh on another note about "social media"...
    The camera and social media has made much of the so called "establishment" look weaker while making "the people" look strong.

upload_2016-3-23_10-30-11.png

I call these situations camera tricks
    Because when the cameras go away, what happens?

Let's not get the false sense of "power" from social media
    Right before one of our younger brothers got shot by overseers in Missouri, he exclaimed:

"I'm on instagram, I'm on facebook, you know who I am!" and then rushed the police with a knife.

Heard he stole 2 sodas and a honey bun, never heard about the honey bun... but one of the bystanders mentioned it.

Be wise, be careful, but stay strong

Respect