Thanks, Bro. Clyde for adding more details and updates. It is very much appreciated. Should have known this topic had been thoroughly discussed here. Filed with the Supreme Court in 2007? I'll have to read the threads you linked here. Thanks, again!

Not a problem NNQueen, no, not at all. However to the contrary, Destee's Thread received zero discussion in 2006. It wasn't until 2010 that discussion actually took place on Reparations. Largely, the blame for such apathy reflects our people's pessimism toward Reparations, one way or the other.

I've heard every argument under the Sun explaining why we should drop the idea of just compensation for the free labor our ancestors supplied, resulting in the richness of America and abroad :facepalm:

oldsoul

Reparations can be paid.......Obama comes out of a white womb.....he wasn't never doing ****...

But it can be paid or it'll be taken.....its not about IF or COULD it be paid....its a debt whites owe....and we ain't talking about China........just got to remove you bougies and agents from amidst the community......
Let me get this straight. So Obama is part of the white privilege? And if the white community doesn't pay, somebody is going to take it whether they like it or not? You do realize that white people are moving along in peace; and, not every other race or ethnic group is going to like your idea?!

Let me get this straight. So Obama is part of the white privilege? And if the white community doesn't pay, somebody is going to take it whether they like it or not? You do realize that white people are moving along in peace; and, not every other race or ethnic group is going to like your idea?!

And some see the need for Reparations better than most of us:

White boy talking reparations
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by BlackScratchFever, Today at 9:00 PM.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/white-boy-talking-reparations.76605/

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/white-boy-talking-reparations.76605/#post-808748

Speak for yourself breh........

So I'm going to assume off of what you're stating here, that when you next go do a job for someone else either willfully or unwillfully, you don't need to be paid for your work.......Well well well, maybe I need you to come work for me breh, since you don't mind doing **** for free.....

Got it.......
You're not talking about getting paid for something you did , but what someone else did... Now if your behind was out there, picking that cotton and getting whipped, well that's another story. But you weren't....So yeah I got it....Oh and by the way this statement below was made by you breh.
No so i'm a Realist......My prosperity will come from Universal law and order....
When did reparations become a part of universal law and order?

You're not talking about getting paid for something you did , but what someone else did... Now if your behind was out there, picking that cotton and getting whipped, well that's another story. But you weren't....So yeah I got it....Oh and by the way this statement below was made by you breh.

When did reparations become a part of universal law and order?

Don't quote me anymore.....this is pure ignorance you're stating

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back