That being the case Al D, Why aren't all white people rich, enjoying the privilege of success?

Nonsense.....the whole of amerikkka and poor whites and rich whites are benefitting from white supremacy one way or another....and we're not talking just economics....this is the fact where you bougies and agents will never be able to cut through with your nonsense

Oh, so you are a Communist?! :10900: What way do you think you would prosper with a one size fits all, financially, intellectually and independence for the individual is lost to the party?

No so i'm a Realist......My prosperity will come from Universal law and order....

They haven't paid a lick of reparations back, yet you up here wondering about the Future and Independence of amerikkka....you must be white or a fool....universal law is 360.....it only gets worse from here for all still involved with this colony from here on out.....until all debt and blood is paid recompense...I don't give a fck about Trump or Clinton or a Political party.....none of it will work as long as recompense is not made.....the domino effect will keep going in motion.......

No so i'm a Realist......My prosperity will come from Universal law and order....

They haven't paid a lick of reparations back, yet you up here wondering about the Future and Independence of amerikkka....you must be white or a fool....universal law is 360.....it only gets worse from here for all still involved with this colony from here on out.....until all debt and blood is paid recompense...I don't give a fck about Trump or Clinton or a Political party.....none of it will work as long as recompense is not made.....the domino effect will keep going in motion.......
I agree that things are going to get worse through out the world, to a far greater degree than you're expecting. Are you paying attention to weather devastation and food growing loss because of it? Are you aware of the genocide and physical devastation of the Middle East going on? All Nations are threatened by evil combinations.

Universal law? Enlighten me… One world law as in Communism? Or, how we are all subject to natural catastrophe which seems to be ratcheting up. Don't you think if reparations could be paid, Obama would have done it? That is the reality.

I agree that things are going to get worse through out the world, to a far greater degree than you're expecting. Are you paying attention to weather devastation and food growing loss because of it? Are you aware of the genocide and physical devastation of the Middle East going on? All Nations are threatened by evil combinations.

Universal law? Enlighten me… One world law as in Communism? Or, how we are all subject to natural catastrophe which seems to be ratcheting up. Don't you think if reparations could be paid, Obama would have done it? That is the reality.

Reparations can be paid.......Obama comes out of a white womb.....he wasn't never doing ****...

But it can be paid or it'll be taken.....its not about IF or COULD it be paid....its a debt whites owe....and we ain't talking about China........just got to remove you bougies and agents from amidst the community......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back