Black People Politics : Trump Ain’t New, and Clinton Ain’t Savior

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Chidike, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Chidike

Chidike Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +107
    Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton perpetuate and benefit from white supremacy. “Lesser evil” in an anti-black political system does not exist.

[​IMG]

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/07/election2016-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

“To not vote for Hillary is to vote for Trump” is a refrain that liberals have championed this election season. It often rears its ugly head when leftists or black radicals denounce the two-party system, raising significant concerns about Hillary Clinton’s neoliberal tactics alongside Donald Trump’s rabid racism. It also appears when folks deeply question what “democracy” is when our votes aid in the advancement of black and brown social, economic and physical death. It’s also palpable when freedom fighters chop at the rotten tree that bears the branches of both the Democratic and Republican parties.

But a vote for Hillary Clinton is not a vote against Trump. Indeed, a vote for Clinton is a vote for white supremacy, and a vote for Trump is also a vote for white supremacy. The question becomes how folks want white supremacy to be packaged.

2. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I feel that they benefit from white privilege and money and the constructs of a system which is stacked in their favor that embraces a belief of White supremacy.

3. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    Yes, we know that Trump made his billions here and overseas dealing with all nations for his real-estate and other businesses. He said he lost money also and that is because, "I took my eye off the ball". To me between Hillary and Trump is like getting into the middle of an auto accident. I saw a car way up the road just sitting there waiting to cross the highway I was driving on. Just when I was ready to drive through the intersection he stepped on the gas and drove in front of me. I figure he was waiting for courage and the right moment to commit suicide. I got a deep impression to "turn the wheel hard right!" Had to be the Holy Spirit directing me. So I cranked all the way and stepped softly on the brake at the same time which cause me to drift and end up parallel headed the same direction he did. At that point I took my foot off the brake to coast forward. He stopped his car, and I drove around the front of him and headed back the direction I had previously intended. The point of this story is, it was a bad situation, serious, but I didn't scream and let whatever happen. I controlled it best I could. That to me is Trump. Hillary has shown her outcome over the last eight years involved in the Democrat party of Agenda driven culture constructionists for their power and not our gain. Trump has a couple good ideas, and I vote, Go for it! I do not have a hate motive for wanting to bash or drop out of the system. I want to have a little control of my own and not leave things to, "whatever!"

4. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    That being the case Al D, Why aren't all white people rich, enjoying the privilege of success?

5. Chidike

United States
    Ratings:
    +107
    Absolute bougie nonsense

6. Chidike

United States
    Ratings:
    +107
    Nonsense.....the whole of amerikkka and poor whites and rich whites are benefitting from white supremacy one way or another....and we're not talking just economics....this is the fact where you bougies and agents will never be able to cut through with your nonsense

7. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    Oh, so you are a Communist?! :10900: What way do you think you would prosper with a one size fits all, financially, intellectually and independence for the individual is lost to the party?

8. Chidike

United States
    Ratings:
    +107
    No so i'm a Realist......My prosperity will come from Universal law and order....

They haven't paid a lick of reparations back, yet you up here wondering about the Future and Independence of amerikkka....you must be white or a fool....universal law is 360.....it only gets worse from here for all still involved with this colony from here on out.....until all debt and blood is paid recompense...I don't give a fck about Trump or Clinton or a Political party.....none of it will work as long as recompense is not made.....the domino effect will keep going in motion.......

9. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    I agree that things are going to get worse through out the world, to a far greater degree than you're expecting. Are you paying attention to weather devastation and food growing loss because of it? Are you aware of the genocide and physical devastation of the Middle East going on? All Nations are threatened by evil combinations.

Universal law? Enlighten me… One world law as in Communism? Or, how we are all subject to natural catastrophe which seems to be ratcheting up. Don't you think if reparations could be paid, Obama would have done it? That is the reality.

10. Chidike

United States
    Ratings:
    +107
    Reparations can be paid.......Obama comes out of a white womb.....he wasn't never doing ****...

But it can be paid or it'll be taken.....its not about IF or COULD it be paid....its a debt whites owe....and we ain't talking about China........just got to remove you bougies and agents from amidst the community......