Black People Politics : Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

Hi Brother Clyde, I don't know how to post a feed and I don't want to disrupt this one however, I wanted to let you know that there was a girl here in Winnsboro, La who was set on fire. They are reporting that b her car had KKK spray painted on it along with a derogatory name. I will try to post the link but if I can't you can see it at wafb.com

Wow, I see it: http://www.wafb.com/story/19878005/woman-attacked-and-set-on-fire-kkk-painted-on-her-car

What are the black members of Congress saying...Are they not bothered by these trends. They are politicians now but it seems that their interest in black folks have shifted. This may seem to be an isolated incident but it is not.. These racists are just waiting for the opportune time do what they enjoy doing best...terrorising blacks.

yeah, let me first post to the orignality of the thread by saying i wouldn't trust anything that comes out of that dimwit Trump's mouth...

and then the second post about the lady being burned by 3 KKK's. Yeah,..that is raising a ruckus on tumblr and all the other forums..

It sad, and horrifying to hear about this. i pray her family get some strength and healing to get thru this terrible ordeal.

Racism is real.. these southern and mid west white folks thinks that it doesnt happen which i know it's a lie. It happens everyday. They just don't want to see or hear about it..

In the Spirit of Politics,

... Really Donald? Bigger than Birther? WoW!... We can't wait to see, hear and fell this wanton racism...smh... This only proves the extent to which the rich will go to deny Mr. Obama a second term...

Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’

donald-trump-roast-obama.jpg

Trump (Comedy Central)

Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, says he is planning a "big announcement" about President Barack Obama.
"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/trump-announcement-obama-133419054--election.html

Peace In,

He has something big to reveal... This shows that those with money will continue to back the Republican Party...money follows money...with all their money why don't they do something..opening jobs to remove the high unemployment rate. I hope whatever he has that in the end Obama sues his tail...They cannot find anything of substance politically to say...so might try to hit below the belt and be nasty do doubt. These rich folks just make me want to:puke:

Hi Brother Clyde, I don't know how to post a feed and I don't want to disrupt this one however, I wanted to let you know that there was a girl here in Winnsboro, La who was set on fire. They are reporting that b her car had KKK spray painted on it along with a derogatory name. I will try to post the link but if I can't you can see it at wafb.com

Thanks for sharing...I posted a thread for you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back