Black Poetry : TRUE SUPERIORITY

MELANIN7

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 5, 2003
TRUE SUPERIORITY

Never I panic~some say I'm frantic~before I flow though,I'd like to say peace to ALL ASIATICS~Fathers,Mothers,Sisters,& Brothers~originals firstborn,the people of color~KINGS & QUEENS,the GODS & GODDESSES~BLACK means BEAUTIFUL,also DOMINANCE~there's no stoppin this~avalanche fallin on you & your family~of demons who plan to be~rulers of earth til the day of doom~when the Earth goes BOOM! You've made a stupid assumption~took the tests of holocaust & FLUNKED IT! Many ancestors of mine died~but those who survived~strived & multiplied~raised born leaders~both bold & eager~to see Blacks living peacefully~equally~Yet because of this,they now cease to be? Dreams live on though~& we're still strong,so~Satan's really hatin~the fact that he's a fadin~ to nothing~right now he's got us self destruction~but once us Nubians clump~we ain't nothing to fu.c.k with! Afro-American sounds stinker than horseshyt~If hired a DAY to be BLACK,YOU would all QUIT~the first five minutes you started,pardon the chuckle~but it's true,plus you'd admit it was to much of a struggle! To be in MY place, in MY race is your fantasy~the fact that you can't be RAPES you of your sanity~You're mad at me?GOOD! Got a piece? SPEAKS YOURS! If you hate my color,what the F*** YOU AT THE BEACH FOR?~EVER a wannabe~too bad you're gonna be~in permanent slumber soon,`cause ALL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!! This mic I hold is SOUL CONTROLLED~By that one slaughtering SON OF ***** NAMED SHALOM!!! Your evil speakin tongue is weak to me & some~ a BLACKJACK HAMMER am I out to CRACK some~skulls in half~who don't know the half~plus you're unjust~so I must crush~you into particles like dust to dust~lies & more lies you approach us with giftwrapped~get that the f*** out my face, or get ***** SLAPPED~THEN JAPPED,or CAPPED~or just bruised FAT ~ whatever the case,you'll stay away~I see the light~NOT the white,but the bright light of KNOWLEDGE~something YOU can NEVER demolish! Sweatin Queen Nefertiti for sex~ she disses you with finesse~& next you flex & try ta hurt'er? For doin such a GOD FORSAKEN thing,YOU GOT MURDERED!!! By brothas on the boulevard ~going all out HARD~'cause mental scars~made'um FLIP like RETARDS! 400 PLUS is NUFF YEARS,NUFF TEARS~So face your devastation,'cause YOUR END IS NEAR!!!

welcome welcome welcome !!!

welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to a family of love & bond
welcome from above as i bless dis love

MELANIN7 happy u join us to share the poetic wisdom
and we try not to use profanity much to keep our sweet
community clean please see our forum rules and ban word
list ....
but hey :) happy ur here and enjoy look around and keep
flowin welcome in u kin now !:D
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LoudLung.......we dont bash other members that's a :nono:
no no ! please try not to do that and call others out of their
name .....
now if this a statement or reply that's harmless and not direct
then overlook this but if so reframe such we are respectful
and loveable enjoy the flowz

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back