Black Spirituality Religion : True Oral Tridition from Africa, Yoruba

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004
Some Oral Triditional writtings from people that actually live in Africa.
http://www.acdagy.com/african_story_time.htm

This one I was particularly interested in, seeing that it has been claimed that the Yoruba people are being used to fortify Metu Neter.

In the early days of the world, and of Ilé Ifé the orishas became tired of serving Olodumare. They began to resist the Lord of Heaven's edicts and to even plot the overthrow of Olodumare's kingdom in heaven and earth. They felt they didn't need Olodumare and that as the Lord of Heaven was so distant anyway, they could merely divide the aché or powers among themselves and that things would go much better that way When Olodumare caught wind of this attitude and their plots, the Lord of Heaven acted simply and decisively: Olodumare simply withheld the rain from the earth. Soon the world was encompassed by a staggering draught, the ground became parched and cracked, the plants withered and died without water. And it wasn't long before all on earth, orishas and their children alike began to starve.

These words a actual Oral Tradition of the Yoruba People.

This one I was particularly interested in, seeing that it has been claimed that the Yoruba people are being used to fortify Metu Neter.
This is directed at me,and since you do think I will try to "fortify" the Metu Neter you are wrong,I have only shown it as an example and how the Metu Neter is a compilation of our creationz.

OK so after looking over a little information about the Yoruba People I can see that they do NOT practice any form of Oral Tradition that is manifest in the Metu Neter.

So once again, where did the author of the Metu Neter establish his information from? What tribe in Africa today did he hangout with for several years to write and establish his concepts?

Medu Neteru is one universal language among the "Initiates" *

Hotep

It must be understood that even before the last distruction of the temples and the routing and migration of the origenal people of Kemet into the so called African (Bush) interior...the different ( Master Prist) keepers of the mysteries that is put away as secrets is in the hands of the Dogon, Yoruba, Massie , Zolu among others. The prist class among these people all speak one "Kemetic" language that is still used to this day to communicate among them selves. The notion that the African don't have a common language is "False" and is the mis-understanding of the european and perhaps other unlearned victems of westernization and colonialism. All of the systems are the same for the "Dities" that are used as their "Concepts" of initiation. There are meny well meaning good intentioned self proclaimed "High Prist" but there is only one who ever came to the west who is sent by the Elders and that person happens to be a Dogon High Prist. The only "Authentic" High Prist to ever come from the East to the West...and he is a initiate from age 9. Ego and personal pride must not get in the way of those who are (Ready) wise who are on a mission quest to know and practice MAAT and M`TAM. All things are made clear and our confusion has been removed from those who are "Ready".

Ase`

http://www.theearthcenter.com/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back