Black Poetry : Tru Friendz

Aaliyahmonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 4, 2002
Yo tru friendz don't disappoint u, or talk behind yo back, they don't pass their judgements on to u, like they think they all that. Tru friendz look out for one another, like a sista or a brotha, like any other, they don't back out or let you down when something goes wrong, They alwayz stick togetha, and try to be strong. If something happens to u, then it happens to him emotionally, And when death decides to strike, when one leaves, both will stay friendz till the end.

Tru Friendz 4 Life,

Aaliyahmonet

then I suppose true friendz are perfect people and I haven't found such a person. My true friendz have been hidden behind what I thought true friendz should have been...and when I didn't have that "gugu" feeling inside of emotional bonding, I thought that I didn't have true friendz-but I guess I do. They may not be my best friends, but they are my true friendz! I haven't seen or heard from my best friend in about three years now. I often wonder where she is, what she's doing and if she's happy. I still love her deeply, but the scars of life and experiences are deep between us and I suppose if I really tried hard enough, I could trace her and find her. But a part of me wonders if she wants to be found...

lo' :cry: :cry: :bawling:

I can’t say that I know how to measure friendship because my lack of trust has always caused me to categorize my friends according to and strictly limited to mutual interest. I used to believe in family and although I still believe that bond is closer than any friendship bond I not to sure about it either?

A true friend is a friend indeed
a friend of hope not a hangin' rope
a friend is a pal one to lean on
one 2 hold u ever so strong
real friendz understand
do everything that they can
well when ya need a friend
remember to lean on me
coz i'm a friend indeed
a friend to please
something to squeeze
a listener
a talker
a friend

we have the some what friends who rip us up our back
these r da ones who have no heart just an *** being
roitin'
when a true friend come round u will knoweth by da
look on one's face da glow will tell u so
hold on !!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back