Black People : Trouble In Alphaville? - Herman “Skip” Mason - Alpha Phi Alpha Head Man - Accused of Stealing?

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

For those following the saga of the Herman “Skip” Mason/Alpha Phi Alpha drama, here’s the latest.
Sources tell blogger Mr. Obnoxious that members of the fraternity have officially removed Mason as the General President of their organization and suspended his membership from the fraternity. Mason was accused of using the Alpha’s money as if it was his own.
A very reliable source informed me that after reading my blog posting he called Morehouse College, where Herman “Skip” Mason is employed to speak to Henry Goodgame about the issues with the General President Skip Mason. He was quickly corrected and told him that Skip was no longer to be referred to as Brother Mason, but Mr. Mason. It was noted, Goodgame went on to share with him what he had read in my report concerning the fraternity was true and that Skip had been taken down and that he was suspended for 90 days pending the investigation by the fraternity. The investigation concentrates on just “how much money” the former General President and ousted fraternity member allegedly took from the men of Alpha Phi Alpha along with allegations that he used fraternity funds to pay for his children’s private school tuition. It is alleged Mason used a fraternity issued credit card provided to him by the fraternity for travel, which totaled $5,000. It has been reported that Mason has admitted to this violation during the Southwestern Regional meeting.

It does say alleged ... :look:

and folk are calling it "drama" ... :look:

iono ... of course i don't know ... duh ... :look:

i guess this is a big deal ... huh ?? ... him allegedly misappropriating funds ... ?? ... :look:

thanks for sharing ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

It does say alleged ... :look:

and folk are calling it "drama" ... :look:

iono ... of course i don't know ... duh ... :look:

i guess this is a big deal ... huh ?? ... him allegedly misappropriating funds ... ?? ... :look:

thanks for sharing ... :grouphug:

Destee

That's why I put a question mark. I have been asking around and the alphas aint talkin. In fact, they avoid the issue. Which kinda says, it's tru

That's why I put a question mark. I have been asking around and the alphas aint talkin. In fact, they avoid the issue. Which kinda says, it's tru..

i'm not part of the fraternity / sorority world ... so tell me ... is this a big deal ?

no prison time consequence ... just character and integrity damage ?

i guess no organization wants scandal like this though ... from the top down ... ??

okay ... i guess time will tell

Thanks Again!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back