Trouble Accessing the Site?

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Destee, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Have you had trouble accessing the site recently?

If so, let me know, describing the experience, errors, etc., as best you can.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

2. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Some have stated they are getting redirected to premium member sign-on page whenever they try to post. They can logon and view the site, just cannot post.

Just a reminder.

I think you mentioned soul4real had this problem before even though she was already a premium member, do we know what was the resolution?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Kemetkind ... sorry for the delay in responding.

Yes, Sister SoulFAreal had the same problem, but i don't know how she resolved it.

I'm just not sure what to do about it ... dang dang dang ... the only thing i can think of, is for the Member to clear their cookies, and then when they login again ... be sure to click the little box, indicating that she wants her login information to be remembered ... located directly to the right of the username / password field.

It seems to be a cookie issue, that she is being logged out, when she gets ready to post ... and then she sees the default page ... that everyone sees, if they are not logged in, and try to post.

Sorry that it's taken so long for me to respond to this ... i've been kinda krazee lately.

I'm going to check and see if i can find more about this issue though.

Thanks for your patience.

:heart:

Destee