Black Relationships : Trophy Wives

kente417mojo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 22, 2004
Why do some men make tons of money and work hard in order to get a trophy wife? Some men think that's the American Dream...to work hard, get millions and marry some hot chick that only finds you attractive for your money. Is that what guys dream of doing? Are there that many men with self-esteem so low that they have to pay a woman to be on their arm? Now, we all know that there are more women than not that will audition for the part as trophy wives, but what about the men that knowingly do this? Do you think most men would trade in their current wife or girlfriend if they suddenly came into millions of dollars...even though the new wife would probably be a money hungry trophy wife...only there to help you spend those millions? Is that what men work hard for....to get hot women that wouldn't talk to you otherwise?

First off, Black is Beautiful, and God don't like ugly! He would not set you up with someone that you will not be impressed with.

Secondly, Why does everyone jump on the men first?I hope no sistahs get offended by this, because I have nothing but the utmost respect for them, but it needs to be said. I have encountered many women who say, "If I want to have a man, first he needs to have money, then he needs to take care of me." Isn't that the woman making herself look like a trophy wife? Because if you want to blame men for paying women to lock their arms, then you better blame women for only taking men who make money. Women are supposed to be smart (the women I grew up to know were smart). Why would you make money a priority when it comes to men?
A woman id God's gift to a man - I never knew that that gift came with a price tag! Why can't the two of you just be proud of the fact that God put you to togehter? If you like money so much, How about getting together to make money?

Now you see what money has done to us. I'll bet back in the day, it did not matter how much money a man or woman had to consider being together. I call that being ungrateful is you cannot appreciate the gift that God gave you. Moeny has really destroyed us, and now you see what happens when you allow money to make you.

Speaking of Husband-Wife, Did you know that Divorce is at an all-time high?
This generation is made up of Money this, Money that, and it is really tearing us apart.

CD

I got a Trophy Wife and I am ridding on no Rims and I am sitting on $1.80.

I think all men pick and choose what they want. If you have money and want a "Trophy Wife" and that floats your boat feel free. I think alot of those men pick those women, because of this reason:

Women that are about money are the most realist you will meet.

A woman about money tells you three things.

1. If you got it I love you.

2. If you lose and can get it back I am here for you

3. If you lose it all and can never recover, I am gone.

Most of the women who claim to be down with whatever, usually abandoned ship quickly.

Just my take on it.

A trophy type is a sheet of glass , u can see right through her
i go deep inside if she ready to shop and spend and not take time
to care then she not real just making u a walking bank
give me a woman that have a mind and personality sweeter and beautiful
inside and she will be the wife over any cute face and hot butt

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back