Violaters / Violations : Trolls

Is there a rule for "Trolling?"

Yes I made it a verb!

Peace and Blessings Sister,

There isn't a rule that specifically says "trolling" but being disruptive, disrespectful, etc., are like behaviors and not tolerated.

Trolling is relative, what one person thinks is trolling, another does not ... so ... it's often a judgment call made by the Moderating TEAM.

For the most part, "trolls" don't live here, for they are immediately and permanently banned - with no fanfare.

Of course, that's our assessment of the behavior, but Members are quick to call each other that (which is discouraged) but it's rarely the case.

What often happens is that a Member vehemently disagrees with another, and feel they are espousing opinion not welcome here ... ie ... they must be a troll.

That, in my opinion, does not a troll make ... not all by itself anyway.

What you can do though Sister, if you're seeing posts that appear disruptive, not in line with our policies, procedures, etc., report it to us.

At the bottom of every post, there is a REPORT link, click it, and let us know you think there may be a violator in our midst ... and we'll check 'em out.

If they are a violator, you'll see us address them in the thread you directed to us, and if they are not, we'll send you a note via Private Conversation.

For the record though, as $$RICH$$ said, it usually comes down to one Member needing to ignore another ... but it could be a violation ... so report it and we'll review it.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

You are trolling right now for creating a thread about trolling when there is one already active.:rolleyes: Lol .

All questions are welcome, as well as threads about the same thing, with different titles.

We have a lot of that here ... it's okay.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back