Black People : Trolling Destee.com: "I Got Kicked Off Destee.com Today"

I have lurked on Black Planet and Topix Hispanic, Caucasian & African American forums and it's quite obvious that Black Planet is a multifaceted social aggregate website rife with adware, malware and unsavory ads that gives Craigslist a good run for their money. Topix is a global news aggregate clearing house run by Chris Tolles who has been rumored to be a distant relative of the Rothschild Dynasty, that could explain why Topix with it's strict Jewish hierarchy has never lost a lawsuit. Topix has a two tier membership system, registered & unregistered members. The unregistered members "mostly Caucasian" infest he forums with pure disgusting homophobic and racist filth beyond compare, moderation is pretty much nonexistent except for word recognition software. The most disturbing aspect of Topix is unregistered members actually threaten to kill other members and their family members in a disturbingly graphic manner. There are websites that monitor and report such crimes to the FBI and not one thing has been done to date. People call Topix Toxic and that's an understatement.

I have always been amused and a little befuddled as to why they would come in here or any black site for that matter. For the sole purpose of doing this. We don't troll their sites. Maybe we should en masse.

It's the nature of the beast i think.

I'd imagine sites that allow "anonymous posting" have some content management to deal with.

I don't know about this "we" thing you're talking about ... you're on your own with that.

I'm not amused when people come here to intentionally disrupt our peace ... :shot:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Not much can be said. All of these obnoxious guys are from white hate groups and racist internet sites. Their goal is to provoke and disrupt. They're very open and honest about it....

:hello: Black Cypher ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

It is difficult to know what color one is, or where they hail from.

Our rules don't consider or care about either.

We only care if they are abiding by the rules ... Our 13 Rules

If they are not, they are out - no matter anything else.

Thanks again for joining, sharing, being here with us!

Please make yourself right at home!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

I have lurked on Black Planet and Topix Hispanic, Caucasian & African American forums and it's quite obvious that Black Planet is a multifaceted social aggregate website rife with adware, malware and unsavory ads that gives Craigslist a good run for their money. Topix is a global news aggregate clearing house run by Chris Tolles who has been rumored to be a distant relative of the Rothschild Dynasty, that could explain why Topix with it's strict Jewish hierarchy has never lost a lawsuit. Topix has a two tier membership system, registered & unregistered members. The unregistered members "mostly Caucasian" infest he forums with pure disgusting homophobic and racist filth beyond compare, moderation is pretty much nonexistent except for word recognition software. The most disturbing aspect of Topix is unregistered members actually threaten to kill other members and their family members in a disturbingly graphic manner. There are websites that monitor and report such crimes to the FBI and not one thing has been done to date. People call Topix Toxic and that's an understatement.

:hello: Lunar Cycle ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I discourage Members from disparaging other sites here.

It's too easy to just not go there, if you do not like what is found there.

Every site is different and there are many to choose from.

Go where you like it, where it is managed the way you want.

Some people don't like the way we manage this community.

Their only option is to leave (go to where they like it) and/or build their own.

Feel me ... :wink: ... :)

Personally, I'm glad those sites are there, for the people who want and need what they offer.

No one site can satisfy all ... even destee.com.

Thanks for joining, sharing, and please make yourself at home!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back