Black Poetry : Trojan Horse (dedicated to ox_6)

blakverb

Mar 19, 2001
UbZorbshun and elayne,

you queens have been down since day one (way back when...) I love you sisters. You always have a vanguard in this brother here, 'til a brother dies.

$$RICH$$,

my main man thanks for the hit. we still need to hook up.

daya,

thank you for the hit. you understand what the biz is.

poeticdelight

Mar 22, 2001
ox_6

you messed with the wrong one :lol:

much props again blak :)

peace

poeticd

*still lmao* :lol:

i love how you keep turnin it around

N2urSoul

Mar 17, 2001
Minneapolis, MN
Occupation
Director, Community Employment Strategies
Hey suga-baby ...... I see you ova heah droppin' that oooo-weee in da house!!!!!

You foreva have a flow that folk gonna read & connect with!!

Summin' it up in one word: WISDOM

This is Extry Madd!!

:heart: N2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The taking of Joppa: An Egyptian literary precedent to Homer’s Wooden Trojan Horse story in The Ody AACOOLDRE 0
RAPTOR Black People : Barbara Forrest: Inside Creationism's Trojan Horse Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : NAACP & The Trojan Horse AACOOLDRE 0
T Black People : TROJAN HORSE Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People : Liberals, Trojan Horses and the Myth of Police-Community Relations Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Egypt sacked Troy before Trojan war AACOOLDRE 2
T Black Poetry : Trojan Man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Well I'm wet got class like velvet grass my choice prevail, like a horse tail fast to be whipped around I got hips and they renown and round, erase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Apostle Paul, the Horse, the donkey and the Mule AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Saturn, The Black Horse & St. Paul AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Dont ride the Black Horse in Rev 6:5 AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Famine, The Black Horse and others AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : The Horse talk of Paul Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Killing of Paul: White horse vs Black Horse AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul: The Horse, The donkey & the Mule AACOOLDRE 0
KingSango Black People : The legend of John Horse. A metaphor for our own future intentional communities Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : This Black Jockey Did More Than Win Horse Races! Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : IRS Rides 1884 'Dead Horse' Law to Defense of Tax Preparer Rules Black People Politics 1
noor100 Black People : Behold a Pale Horse Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : First Voices with Tiokasan Ghost Horse of the Lakota Nations on Now! Black People Open Forum 0
B Black People : Straight from the Horse's Mouth?: "The Undisclosed Truth" Black People Open Forum 33
Khasm13 Khasm13 : the course of the pale horse... Khasm13 15
Metaverse Black People : The Inevitable Return To Horse & Buggy... Black People Open Forum 17
D Black Jokes Humor : First experience horse riding Black Jokes Humor 2
Fine1952 Black Authors : "Behold A Pale Horse" Short Stories - Authors - Writing 7
river Black Jokes Humor : The Preacher's Horse Black Jokes Humor 3
M Black Poetry : Read my choice of quotes lead a horse by ropes then saddle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Poetry : Spirit Horse (I still hear u) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
AACOOLDRE Black Authors : Homer's Egyptian wooden horse Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Destee Hello Mr Half A Horse Swank Announcements 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Journal of Pan African Studies is dedicated to Dr. Frances Cress Welsing OldSoul 0
IFE Black Positive People : This Black Owned Online Store Sells School Supplies Dedicated To Representing Black Culture Black People Doing Positive Things 1
MsInterpret Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Dedicated to Blonde Haired Relaxed Women Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 4
MsInterpret Black People : Dedicated to the Don't Date a Mookie Campaign Black People Open Forum 27
OldSoul OldSoul : 18 - Dedicated to the memory of Trayvon Martin OldSoul 2
P Black Parenting : LOOKING FOR DEDICATED & ACTIVE PARENTS! Black Parenting 0
M Black Poetry : DEDICATED TO THE MAINSTREAM Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
J Black Poetry : " Christmas Love " ( dedicated to wife & daughter) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Black Poetry : Vocabulary DEDICATED TO BR. META Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
DymePlaya2g Black Poetry : Black stars...and...Translucent roses...Dedicated to the Destee Family!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
F Black Poetry : Dedicated to DESTEE FAMILY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
R Black Poetry : Intoxicated and dedicated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
HODEE Black Poetry : Dedicated.. Searching Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
J Black Poetry : Sorry - dedicated 2 my little brother RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Black Poetry : Poem dedicated to my ex Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : Bad Luck: Poem dedicated to the homeless Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
howardtsu Black Poetry : Dedicated to You Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
K Black Poetry : Another fallin' soldier (dedicated to Erika Reed) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : DEDICATED To Queenz of Destee Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 35
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Happy Mother's Day (Dedicated to Late Grandmother) 5-28-2002 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3