Black Poetry : Tribute to one of the best soulartist of the last 10 years

LibertyLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
On this "'Temporary nite"' this "hula"' girl was walking in tha streets bruised and broken.......needed someone to talk to ,it was I......
I finaly found myself in an atmosphere ""For lovers only"" wich
gave me a "'luxury cococure"".I talked with these people and suddenly there was this person who gave me a feeling like ""I,m You ,You are me and we are You"'Than i wanted to leave the room
and than this person asked me>where are you?can i reach you somewhere......................are you there?you know i would realy like to ""Get to know Ya""
""Dont ever wonder"" because i never ""Everwanting to want you to want"" you to think that i didnt want that to because it feld like an ""Ascension"".But eventualy i wasnt ""Welcome"'
""At the party"" ......It was sad........I never thought that it was just ""Sumthin.....................Sumthing"" that would pass away because i thought it was a ""Reunion"" of soulmates of another ""Lifetime""But those where probebly thoughts and visions or a feeling that i ""Submerge"' a long time ago ......and because ""Lonely,s the only company "" i had i listened a lot to music...And maybe ""you shouldent know these things about me""but these songs and words became ""Gravity"" to my heart.....like it did to other woman and these words were ""Softly .......softly "" "'Pushing to pull "" me in to a place where i ""Drowndeep"" because i was thinking about the mistery ""Each hour each second each minut each day of my life""
It feld like a ""matrimony"" that wasnt realy alive and ""maybe"'
the lady,s had that same feeling to...So i was thinkin feeling thinkin feeling untill ""the cops come knocking"" and my father interfere and said ""Was my girl ""doing.............?why are you so sad..? You shouldent be a ""suitelady""sitting here up by youre self....I ""Changed "" my way of thinkin and as a ""Embrya"" i was ""Fortunate"' to be born again...

""Now ""these days a thought comes in my mind thinkin maybe it was just his spirrit passing by who said ......
"Dance with me"".......and i did.......
""NO One"" knows what was realy going on......except for...
God......
so now i just leave the ""Gestation Mythos""

""Silently""

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back