Africa : TRIBAL WARFARE: AFRICA'S ETERNAL SCOURGE...

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
I wont go into the whole terrible history of the subject, as it is too long and painful and unnecessary... Those of you who know the details of that history know what I'm talking about, and those who do not, it would not pay to half step in the telling of the history, the facts of which I do not pretend to know thoroughly...

But this I understand, and that is I, and 200-million plus Africans are here in this hemisphere due in part to the Tribal rivalries of our ancestors... It is true that were we a united people even then, the ancestors would have had the manpower to hold off any conquerors, but it seems Africans have never learned this lesson; to stand together in solidarity against our enemies, regardless of our rivalries... It has cost us dearly, and will continue to cost us until the lesson is finally learned... Problem is, Africans are in deep denial about the problem, and so too are we, as African Diasporans...

What prompts me to write this post is not, ironically, the political and tribal conflicts that beseige the Motherland as we speak... It is the overwhelming economic emergence of China, which like Africa, has had to endure great pain and suffering to come to grips with it's own weaknesses and strengths... China realized that she had to be flexible to deal with the modern world, and thus did the unthinkable under Communist rule, and encouraged her people to become capitalist entrepreneurs... She had the confidence that her people would reward the NATION with untold riches, as the people are the nation's greatest resources...

So, as Our Motherland languishes in poverty in the most mineral and material rich swath of real estate on the planet, I pause to study China... What can this great asian nation offer as solutions to her sister Continent, Africa. For one, Africa needs to come under CENTRALIZED Continental governance...

There are too many HNIC's in Africa, and those have tribal mentalities... By this I mean they are not concerned for the ENTIRE continent, just those of their countries, villages, towns, and tribes... There is no good reason why a continent like Africa should be poorer than a nation like China, but it is! Someone must be called to account for that, and that someone is us, pure and simple...

I know this wont be a popular sentiment, but let us forget our sentiments, and our false pride... Africa is burning, and False pride, and the refusal to be critqued even by loved ones, will burn it to the ground... African people have to decide, and decide NOW, what plans we have for our Motherland, and how we are going to implement those plans... But before we can do that, we must admit that Africa is burning, and stop pretending there are no problems in Africa, or that the White Man is the problem... BTW, We African Americans must take the very same prescription, the same medicine, and drop our pretenses as well... Brethren, how can we get such a message out to the common folk as well as those who act as our leaders???

One last note, peops, please study China... She gone have us all needing to speak mandarin or cantonese mad soon... She's no joke on the economic front...

Peace!
Isaiah

WE MUST SEEK TO OPEN LARGE SCALE IMPORT/EXPORT OPERATIONS IN THE U.S. WITH SATELITES IN AFRIKA AND VICE VERSA. I JUST LOOKED AT THEMAP OF AFRIKA, AS I KNEW BFORETHREARE SO MANY SPLINTER COUNTRIES.

IM SURE THE PEOPLE ARE PROUD OF THEIRS , AND THE CONTIENT IS HUGE. BUT W MUST FORM AS ONE. AT LEAST ECONOMICALLY THAT DOES NOT MEAN ONE GIVES UP THEIR TERRITORY, BUT A UNITED AFRIKAN NATIONS IS NEEDED.

HERE IN TE U.S. WE ARE BLOOD AN CRIPPING IT UP. BUT I DO SEE SOME PROGRESS. THIS MUST HAPPEN, PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE PESIMISTS AND ITS NOT POSSIBLE CROWD IF HISTORY REPEATS ITS SELF WE ARE ILL PREPARED FOR AN ALL OUT BATTLE. HOW EVER ECONOMICALLY UNIFIED THERE WILL BE NO BATTLE. EUROPEANS DONT ATTACK THOSE WHO CAN FIGHT BACK, ASK CHINA...AT THE SAME TIME CHINA IS KNEE DEEP IN AFRIKA TOO RIGHT?

ONE-FAM

Therious said:
WE MUST SEEK TO OPEN LARGE SCALE IMPORT/EXPORT OPERATIONS IN THE U.S. WITH SATELITES IN AFRIKA AND VICE VERSA. I JUST LOOKED AT THEMAP OF AFRIKA, AS I KNEW BFORETHREARE SO MANY SPLINTER COUNTRIES.

IM SURE THE PEOPLE ARE PROUD OF THEIRS , AND THE CONTIENT IS HUGE. BUT W MUST FORM AS ONE. AT LEAST ECONOMICALLY THAT DOES NOT MEAN ONE GIVES UP THEIR TERRITORY, BUT A UNITED AFRIKAN NATIONS IS NEEDED.

HERE IN TE U.S. WE ARE BLOOD AN CRIPPING IT UP. BUT I DO SEE SOME PROGRESS. THIS MUST HAPPEN, PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE PESIMISTS AND ITS NOT POSSIBLE CROWD IF HISTORY REPEATS ITS SELF WE ARE ILL PREPARED FOR AN ALL OUT BATTLE. HOW EVER ECONOMICALLY UNIFIED THERE WILL BE NO BATTLE. EUROPEANS DONT ATTACK THOSE WHO CAN FIGHT BACK, ASK CHINA...AT THE SAME TIME CHINA IS KNEE DEEP IN AFRIKA TOO RIGHT?

ONE-FAM

Brother Therious, I think "territory" is part of the problem... It limits, again, Africans to thinking tribally instead of CONTINENTALLY... African aint no little village, but the mentality is village - my village - and that is part of the problem... African needs CENTRALIZATION, and no matter which tribe is in office, lthey must think of the entire continent...

Secondly, why must something always we BROUGHT to Africa??? Again, this is the richest continent on the Planet, and the people aren't taking advantage of their resources... They don't even seem to understand the value of those resources, else wouldn't be all Jews on 47th between 5th and 6th avenue in Manhattan... This is the diamond district of New York, and it is, perhaps, the richest piece of real estate in the United States... Since about 90% of those diamonds come from Africa, I personally believe something is wrong when one cannot find a single African owning a single store on the block!

Brother, if you've got a resource that others want, you don't let OTHERS name the price for it, you let them fight with each other for the price you have named... Ask the Arabs, who did this with their petroleum... Africa needs to put down the guns, and pick up some pads and pencils, and design a plan to maximize it's own wealth... It needs no help from America, americans, or europeans... We need, brother Therious, to take OWNERSHIP of our own problems, and OWNERSHIP of the SOLUTIONS to our problems... Beleive me, when those problems are solved, and you can take ALL the CREDIT for your uplift, you feel a lot better... I mean, do you dig it when White Folks are spielin' about how they marched in the Civil Rights Movement??? We died, and they marched in the Civil Rights Movement, our saviors marched in the Civil Rights Movement...(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

posted by Isaiah
Brother, if you've got a resource that others want, you don't let OTHERS name the price for it, you let them fight with each other for the price you have named... Ask the Arabs, who did this with their petroleum... Africa needs to put down the guns, and pick up some pads and pencils, and design a plan to maximize it's own wealth... It needs no help from America, americans, or europeans... We need, brother Therious, to take OWNERSHIP of our own problems, and OWNERSHIP of the SOLUTIONS to our problems... Beleive me, when those problems are solved, and you can take ALL the CREDIT for your uplift, you feel a lot better... I mean, do you dig it when White Folks are spielin' about how they marched in the Civil Rights Movement??? We died, and they marched in the Civil Rights Movement, our saviors marched in the Civil Rights Movement...(smile!)

Oh how we need a plan! I think we need to study the the mentality of the causcasians as well. They have been uprooting every plan of africans since they stepped out of the caves into warm climate. We know they are a greedy people, and they speak in terms of dollar signs. That is their strongest weakness. We should have conscience Black folks who know whats really going travel the states speaking to black people, telling them how pooling our monies together for a common cause will insure us the resources that we will need to gain our rightful place in this universe. We need to contact those rappers, actors, singers, who've been reaping in the money from the support of our children. We have to first find the connection to these resources and establish the financial obligation that will be needed. The conscious people that we reach through these sermons, needs to take an oath of responsiblity to make sure that the message is being distributed throughout their city or town. We need to form allies with other nations that are threatened by the europeans greed. We need to stop worry about what everybody else has and seek to get the things that we need. But we must never turn a blind eye to anyone in the movement. Keep our friends close and our enemies closer. We need to make sure we cover every strategy that can be used to destroy our plans to move forward.

IT'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, WE NEED A PLAN!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back