Black People : Tribal War, when will it end????

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Natinr, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    About 20 minutes ago a news report from death row was aired on 99.5 WBAI
    And Mumia Abu Jamal spoke vociferously about the horrors of ethnic or tribal war in the
    Motherland, stating how we kill each other as the Europeans sit and wait to take
    the the resources.
    When will this stop ,
    and are we in the diaspora outraged or desensitized?

2. Steve69

Steve69 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    This is not something we care that much about. Unless we can get something out of it or blame someone else for it.
    Its been going on before, after and during slavery.

3. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    That is sad

because Africans have looked to us for inspiration from Malcom and Martin to 50 cent and JZ,
    so if we don't care it will get worse.
    Folks can't just sit around and talk about the Motherland and home and African culture and religion
    and not care about our people, that is an insult to the ancestors!!

4. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    When Africans decide to discard the current european-designed borders and draw up their own borders which best suits their needs along clans and tribes.

5. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    That may not be the answer just for Africa

but all over the globe, there probably would not have been the horrors in Kosovo, Iraq and now Turkey if that was done.
    But then again how woud Africa ever unite for it's own survival in a global economy with so many divisions?

6. JohnHorse

JohnHorse Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +0

I doubt that will happen MAD SKILLZ, I know couciouess folks from the states who have went to AFRICA and was digusted by the africans. they kiss the ground white people walk on over their in SOME parts of africa (GHANA BENIN CONGO). Africa has different cultures though, and some people are more self-respecting and have more dignity

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Is it arrogance on the part of the African in America, to look at the African in the Motherland, and DARE be disgusted, impatient, or any such thing ... when Brothers are killing each other daily in America?

How can we speak on such things, when we've not solved the same problem in our own neighborhoods?

:heart:

Destee

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Steve69 ... who is we ?

As tolerant as we try to be, i'm just about sick of you and your commentary in this community.

If you don't care about Black People, in whatever capacity, you should not be here.

:heart:

Destee

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Verify that statement. In fact, I would like some verification of it before foreigners ever came amongst our people...cause I already know what happened Once the Devils came into our LAND. Since the most loving FAMILIES argue and fight amongst themselves and have done so on a global basis regardless of what group it was, I'm seriously looking for some clarification of your statement and the apathetic overtone I'm picking up from it?

10. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    The Reason for this post

I took a cab the other day and percieved the driver speaking in the Mother tongue, I inquired were he was from, and how were things in Guinea, as great discussion regarding the ravags of colonialism.
    I asked what tribe he was from and he said Fulani, since my folks was fromthe Carolinas I assumed they were Mandinka(Mandigo),I then asked what the relationship between the Mandinka and the Fulani he said they don't trust each other, and you know it is like an old feud. I said hey bro that stuff got to stop, he said yea but it is like an old custom what can you do.

Mumia Abu Jamal stated that the rift in Kenya has gone on since the death of Tom Mboya inthe 60s and fostered,
    by Jomo Kenyata himself, a man I revered highly.
    Now what can stem the tide of this,
    and Destee is right! we all have these differentwarring ethnicties in our etheric body so we all use some spiritual practies to move on.
    But we have to take a stan now cause the situation will acelerate.
    It is no conspiracy theory that there are various groups that want to see millions of Afrians wiped out!
    Like Dr. King said; if I did not help the sanitation workers who would?