Ethiopia : Trial Begins for American Couple Accused of Starving Adopted Ethiopian Girl to Death

Alarm Clock

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 6, 2013
Carri-Williams-Accused-Of-Starving-Ethiopian-Girl-To-Death.jpg

http://www.africanglobe.net/headlin...ccused-starving-adopted-ethiopian-girl-death/

I cringe when I see adopted Black/African children with white parents.

I often ask why would white folks want to adopt black children. The whole idea is ludicrous. I believe black children from Africa should either remain with their families OR be adopted by African Americans. There is more to life than just having food and somewhere to live. White folks act towards these children as though they are pet like a dog. I think the fact that they profess to be Christians makes it even more disgusting. Children need to be in an environment where the cultural aspects are taken into account. White folks do not bond to their children and they cannot bond with children who are black. This is so sad indeed. These two people should be hung.

I often ask why would white folks want to adopt black children. The whole idea is ludicrous. I believe black children from Africa should either remain with their families OR be adopted by African Americans. There is more to life than just having food and somewhere to live. White folks act towards these children as though they are pet like a dog. I think the fact that they profess to be Christians makes it even more disgusting. Children need to be in an environment where the cultural aspects are taken into account. White folks do not bond to their children and they cannot bond with children who are black. This is so sad indeed. These two people should be hung.

Terrible people for sure. But I think that you are making some terrible generalations about the topic as a whole.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back