Black Relationships : Tri Ba Model

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Jan 4, 2014.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Mother-Father-Child are all aspects of the soul and equally divine; cause-effect. I use geometry to put my ideals in perspective. We all know the child is capable of producing a mother and father futuristically speaking. In modern times, the father is the key to helping mother produce child or offspring or however the wording fits your synonymous ways. In ancient etheric times, the mother was able to birth without the father, which now he serves as the key to life birth today. Why the so drastic change from way back then to now? Do you own research seriously, cause you will not believe me anyway or just try it for yourself.

The reason why the tri ba cannot be broken up is basically simple--destruction of the soul or aspects of the soul as one. Each angle gives off energy but hold up for a second here...let's start from point to point. Female and Male are two points in time and space correlated. They spiritually ping each other not knowing...when they come together it is the effect called "love at first sight". This effect is dazzling, entertaining, mind-boggling, a heighten sense of awareness of creating a bond, well the bond has already been created by well known khemystictree. Yes, this is the inner known from within the opposite genders possessing the same roots destined whether for a period of time soulfully; some like to organize this time as "limited" by earthly standards. Though the two individuals have common roots from the same tree of life, still comes their faults within the spirituality they each possess. There are many earthly factors that determines their spirituality in modern day times due to lack of intelligence, or able to use their other five senses which are the extension of the bodily five senses. Do your research. The connection the couple have is a tele-connection, then again some may even feel it to be called intuition. So you got different ways of connecting to include your destiny was already written some say. So if the couple destiny was already written, then of course the couple has the power to rewrite it...will. Will plus wisdom and knowledge is a great source of power hue-man beings have abundantly at disposal for whatever purpose they chose base on the decisions. Once a person starts to develop a sense of patterned choices and decisions he or she has set a foundation solid called an institution. Each one constructs a pillar of thought he or she believes in giving the pillar(s) energy to be stored so when called upon then can feed on it. I call these pillars points or axioms. So you have two points or axioms as the male and female, now what they must do is figure out how their skills match up according to their gifts and talents. This is called the conversation of the heart and mind to get on the same level of intelligence to keep miscommunication from above so below at minimum or none, also, from point to point from disconnecting; their class is in session as they are learning non-stop fused into each other with emotion first. Emotion is not a mental process but more of a feeling to though partners with intuition in my studies, and yet more emotion is more earthly consistent within hormones that are linked to intuition if I may suggest considering the nervous and brain stimuli spiritually connected to be created from the creativity of the left side of the brain deciphered into a thought form sensored out the eyes projected, to include hearing, smelling, touching, tasting all combines to make a certain thought form into life as we all know it. Yet we learn from each other like the ants of what you see and see if you all seen or saw the same thing from birth then all is programmed to what you "thought" you seen from repeated images and talks stored within memory. Your body is the same as information technology made in today's times...just compare yourself. Getting back on track to the Tri Ba Model. In order for the Tri Ba, which the equal triangle represents as it's symbol, to be complete mother must deliver the next point--child. If not then based on the negativity and positivity being handled by the couple will determine their relationship fate or destiny as it was birth from the unknown into the known. If bonded with sexual intercourse perceptively thought of and not just physical then each of the couple will share their soulful journey with each other for a lifetime through memories of desires, wants, needs, emotions and since images of the couple has been established then the connection from point A to point B will get pinged if desire is strong enough spiritually and then the couple will get a moment in time and space called "i was just thinking about you" or the likes. This is not an error it is pure spirituality at its best using the tele-connection of give and receive. Next.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HOJFHMQ

Copyright "Diary of a Black Man: Tri Ba Model and Geometry" 2014 by Nefertum Husia Shayheh

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    What do the two axioms have in common? They have all elements in common being water, fire, air, earth, and from the tri (third eye perceptively) they can both be envisioned as One. Food-Water-Shelter is another tri ba to be added perceptively to the first tri ba (pictures will be shown later in the book to get a clear view and understanding). Before child is born from mother and father to make a tri ba into a official family model called seed of tribe, mother and father from their angles must put in power as a unit to yield food-water-shelter; food-water-shelter is once again a tri ba on its own though it is needed for the mother and father to perform righteously true to enable a seed of tribe to grow as their prophecy came true. When putting this tri ba together as the mother-father-(food, water, shelter) you will sum an isosceles triangle. The apex or highest pinnacle is the point or axiom called "The Understanding". Both mother and father equally put their rightful angle of power into that highest point within the tri ba in order to reap "The Understanding" that without it for their own sake survival on earth will indeed be more difficult than easy. Food is needed for all bodies of existence as well as Water and Shelter, but let us remain at the Physical for time being.

Physical, which is the manifestation stage, needs land to grow all vegetation to include fertilization which they may need the animal kingdom help for this part. Water flows throughout the land and the hue-man body so it is crucial for water to exist on their and if not they will need pathway to it in order to survive without outer world help; they will need a constant stream, river, delta, lake, sea, ocean or any water supply naturally made to feed their land and hue-man body with water to include separating salt from water. Keep the salt!! Shelter exist on their land though with solar power the mother and father become self-efficient needing not an outer world help and enjoying the luxuries it has to offer; personally i rather make my own luxuries for my tribe instead of spending selfishly on myself and her with monies we can reinvest back into ourselves and feel much more appreciative of how we made ourselves...it is called respecting your struggle. I myself is worth more as gold than money in hand given to let's any brand name. I am a brand name myself without egotism though participating or sharing our moments with the world is vital as common respect thus keeping the peace. So if the mother and father have the "The Understanding" from above meaning higher consciousness then sow below shall they have it manifested equally distributed as One to both angles of the tri ba. You are probably wondering where is the second tri ba above so below, well just imagine rain coming down as water has to go up right? Let us continue on. Okay, now knowledge and wisdom combined intensify "The Understanding" between the mother and father as One constantly in sync from one axiom to axiom to axiom. Their will be a time when mother feels the need and want to reproduce though wisdom helps with the timing and along with knowledge based on affordability during these modern times. Mother and father do not want to afford their tribe poverty but rather wealth, and so once known when they will birth life must also come the understanding perceptively that death is also produce also; in other words death brings on life which is celebrated and not mourned at the ending and in my personal reasoning, i would rather mourn the arrival of birth as the child do not know he or she must die and the death will painful or in some cases not. So warm tears of successful journey from the mother's passage is often produced from the mother and father. Life is like the butterfly and moth, when the last breath is exhaled it is gone in the air and with the winds free...it is no longer captured inside the body earthly if that brings a better understanding. So when you speak your breath carries the power of healing and power of killing...the choice is yours. Let's move on to the next or back to the tri ba model of mother-father-child as we have explained the other tri ba model of mother-father-(food-water-shelter).

Copyright "Diary of a Black Man: Tri Ba Model and Geometry" 2014 by Nefertum Husia Shayheh

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Now how many points can a mother and father make? Endless. Can you make these points or axioms as your own tribe's stories or books of known for your generations to be passed down to? Yes. Remember the two Tri Ba we discussed earlier being mother-father-(food-water-shelter) and mother-father-child right? Okay. See we can do this from triangle to a pyramid dimensionally adding facets or aspect per thought process or just expand out into square. I think a light bulb just went off. Ding! Now why is geometry so vital some may ask...well let's imagine your left side of the brain not functioning or have you just ever talked to a person who just followed everything what somebody told them in life and never questioning anything? Not to pick on them but i've study most of my peers, other people across the world to include nature, the all and just myself so i could "master my mind". Some are not interested in it and i truly understand and so does the puppetmasters.

Now i'm a talisman for myself and could be for you...i just don't know for you but if you use me then i'm pretty sure it could help you for the good rather than for the bad; i'm just saying though cause in all ways i try to be extra good good good. Now each generation has a point in time to make known from themselves and the tribe made based on their mission at hand given to them from birth. The mission is pretty simple--expand the creation of growth by being beautifully composed equally. See when all aspects of your life is made equally of all parts then by sound definition you have did justice and so it is the next point within time and space to continue that justice for self and pride or tribe. Distinguish yourself from the world as the basic tri ba and hold the next generation as the cube in your hands; you will still be apart of the tri ba always as it is the basic foundation to the tribe and by proof just figure out how many tri ba or triangles, excuse me, would fit in a cube? Now take that answer to define the six facets as knowledge guided by wisdom so the next generations understand to make their own point or axiom from the roots of the original tri ba, triangle or even tree of life. You can even have a jeweler or stone cutter or maybe yourself to cut stones dimensionally plus making garments with the symbolism of those shapes to signify what era or period in your timeline of tribe that is ongoing always paying homage to the originality and carrying with you the belief and power of your bloodline or tribe as an abstract tradition of growth always celebrating with festivities when there is a birth and/or death occurred. Reason being is another succession will further the tribe quest of absolute peace and survival. This is another reason why the Mother especially is truly vital as well as the Father to put their child or raise their child up as the highest pinnacle of the tri ba, fore that child is the harvest from two equal angles of life, which he or she in return will produce the same or if not higher conscious aware mothers and fathers in the future--produce life instead of death is perceptive. See the children comes out of the full circle of life full of life...now put that "Q" with the ending as the path through the Father, Mother or just equally in between to create a diamond or square in other words, to make your tribe destiny a true Geo(Earth)-Me(as I from both mother and father)Tree(Life). A bit off track though still rolling on....