Chief Elder Osiris : Treating The Earth As If It Is A Person As You And I Happen To Be

:bowdown: Most Excellent Lesson, Chief Elder Osiris! Thank You!! :bowdown:

if/when humans arrive at "Awareness", they will have Learned this as it is the first step toward "Consciousness".
(1-awareness: aware that Life IS. 2-self-aware: aware that "i" am Life. 3-Conscious: aware that Life/I IS One. when the body "wayne/anAfrican dies, I will continue My "from everlasting to everlasting" Existence.)

of course Earth is a Living Being; She is one of many gazillions of components that make up the Lifeform that y'all call "Life" (i simply call it "Me" for I AM Life).

Peace and many blessings

What the elder is expressing to the "black ignorant human conditioned mind"

u don't know who u are, so u treat ur womb with disrespect

Earth here representing your womb -

your rib is your key -

He is saying that the human being is no match for the spirit being

by u saying the earth is not a living being ur sayin that ur black queen is non existent, and therefore, disrespect her ignorantly (u don't know)

Sister MRS. LADY ... the above borders on harassment ... (similar to before) ... as Our Beloved Chief Elder is more than able to speak for himself.

Before this goes too far, before i have to ban you ... the last person in the world i'd wanna ban ... please stop.

Just don't read him ... if you can't respectfully contain and/or express your own self after doing so ... for our mission requires it.

Sister ... i can't keep warning you ... even though i love you so ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Sister MRS. LADY ... the above borders on harassment ... (similar to before) ... as Our Beloved Chief Elder is more than able to speak for himself.

Before this goes too far, before i have to ban you ... the last person in the world i'd wanna ban ... please stop.

Just don't read him ... if you can't respectfully contain and/or express your own self after doing so ... for our mission requires it.

Sister ... i can't keep warning you ... even though i love you so ... :grouphug:

Destee

Destee:

Cheif has used such terminology over and over and over

It was no disrespect, just using the same terminology that he uses

I am contained

And due to the fact that I don't want to disrespect GOD by accepting such different treatment for different people

You don't have to ban me

There is no more for me to do or see here.

Good luck

I love you also

but when GOD tells u enough obedience is required.

Destee:

Cheif has used such terminology over and over and over

It was no disrespect, just using the same terminology that he uses

I am contained

And due to the fact that I don't want to disrespect GOD by accepting such different treatment for different people

You don't have to ban me

There is no more for me to do or see here.

Good luck

I love you also

but when GOD tells u enough obedience is required.

Sister MRS. LADY ... you know i don't want you to leave, and i don't believe GOD wants that either, but if you must ... :cry:

I Love You Sister ... forever and ever and ever and ever and ever ... :love: :kiss: :love:

hmmmm ... let me spank you rite now ... just in case i never get a chance to do it in the future ... :spank: :spank: :spank:

Wouldn't it be nice if i could say ... "Sister MRS. LADY, you are not leaving this house! Go To Your Room!" ... :love:

I Love You Sister! :grouphug:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back