Chief Elder Osiris : Treating The Earth As If It Is A Person As You And I Happen To Be

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    By Chief Elder Osiris

Hoteph Beloved:

You know, as I observe all of the talk about Global Warming and how we are disrespecting the Ecosystem of which we are a part of, it is given to me to share this strange missive, strange because of the way most of us have been conditioned to believe about Life living Beings.

We are all a part that which constitute the ecosystem in this solar system, thus putting the responsibility upon us all to be respectful to all that constitute the ecosystem of which we are a part of.

So let us examine in order to get to know what constitute the ecosystem, well, Ecosystems vary in size. They can be as small as a puddle or as large as the Earth itself. Any group of living and nonliving things interacting with each other, so in this instance, I am sharing about the single most ecosystem, the Earth in and of itself.

Yes, I say itself, because the Earth is a living organism, it is alive just as you and I, and we should feel that we are obligated to treat the Earth as if to be a personal entity, just as all of us are, that occupy this Living Planet.

Therefore, it stand to reason that you will be permitted to treat a person with disrespect for just so long, before that person begin to react to your action of disrespect, the person being disrespected will begin to show some form of defense of the self, coming from that person, and if the person being disrespected, is of such standing to have that person to be a force of tremendous power, then woe is to the person that has been disrespectful toward the person that have been given cause to defend itself, and in this instance, the self being referred to, is the Earth upon which we live, and is a part of, we being alive and mobile, just as the Earth is, it being the ecosystem person, of which we all are a part of such an Earthly system.

Which bring me to share what I have to share with you concerning the ecosystem of which we are a part of, and have been acting, displaying a personality of disrespect, to this Earth System environment.

There has been and still is being predictions about things that are to come in our ecosystem, that will be of such power until it will interfere with the ecosystem of which we are a part of, and those happening of devastation that is to take place upon and in this Earth, will be of such great proportion until it will give off the appearance as if the Sky Darkness of the Divine Essence, is expressing an anger like never seen before, acted out through the Elemental forces that make up the ecosystem of which we are a part of.

The Being that is a part of this ecosystem, referring to the self as being Human, a member of an ecosystem of which we are a part of, it being the Earth Planet itself, such a Human Being member of this Earth system, has come to be the Being that show nothing but disrespect to the ecosystem that we are a part of, and it will be the Human Being act of showing disrespect toward Mother Earth, that will come to be the death of the Human Beings upon this Planet Earth.

The Earth must be treated as if to be a Person Being, a person that is worthy of Respect by all that is upon it, because the Earth is a Living organism, not some dead inanimate Rock floating around in the Universe of its Mother and Father, It Being the Essence of Infinitude and Finiteness, from Unlimited, to Physical Limited, The All and All, being in the abode of Existence, the reference to Infinity, and the Body of the physical Being, in which reside the abode of Life, a reference to Finiteness.

The physical World has grown to be so ignorant of itself, so much to the level that such low level of the Life Being, has gone to reduce itself to be in constant disrespect to the ecosystem, of which all life Beings are a part of, and the ecosystem, the sum total being the Earth planet, will not allow its presence to be in such an environment of Disrespect that is constantly being shown toward Mother Earth Planet today.

So you can rest and be assured that the Personal action of the Earth is about to do a Earthly cleansing with the aid and support of its physical universal mother, as all kind of universal, earthly, and climatic action is about to take place upon this Earth.

You Human Being, you who have been acting as an Earthly Virus, as a Cancer, in an attempt to cause disease to come to this Earth System, action by members of this ecosystem that show nothing but disrespect to the Earth environment, on all levels.

I am sharing about not only the Human Being physical action of disrespect toward the Earth, but about the Mental energy that emits from the action by your Mind, and it is such fowl and profane energy of disrespect that is shown toward the Earth Planet, that has the ecosystem to be gearing up for action that will defend itself, because the Human Beings upon this Earth planet has by your action, declared war against this Earth planet, a war that is impossible for the Evil Human Being to Win.

So you can logical surmise that the Human Being is of a Nature of a Devil, Satan, being Lucifer the Fallen among the Beings upon this Earth, and did cause the Fall of a once Divine Being, while on his Luciferian Journey to Dumb Up the once Divine Being, that now cause such Black Beings upon this Earth Planet, not to know that the Earth is a Being person, just as you and I, which upon this planet, we all is a member of this ecosystem, which constitute the entire Earth Planet.

How you Think, is what effect this Planet, this planet is so sophisticated put together, to the Dimension and Degree, that it can see, feel, and do know your thoughts, because your thoughts are no more than strings of electromagnetic wave, wave that the Earth Planet also emits in its inner and external action of motion as well.

So beware of the way you use your Mind, because the Planet can in fact read it, as well as feel its action, and the action today coming from the Mind of Lucifer the Human Being, is what is being so disturbing to the ecosystem of which we all upon this planet Earth, is a part of, and we fail by not knowing that we are to treat the Earth as if to be another person of a Being, with a Soul, Mind, Body, and Spiritual display that come from its action.

All the Elements are the ingredients that is what form the Earth Planet and all that reside in and upon it, the Earth in its motion, following along its spherical path which is assigned to it, in the solar system of which it is a living personal part of.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

So it is the way that you use your Mind that does determine the Earthly and Universal action that take place upon this Earthly Planet, because the Power emanate from the Mind action, so if your Mind action center is destructive in its action during the process of the use of it, then so shall you reap such destruction.

Let The Divinely Wise Know What Has Been Shared With You, Today.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    Author of the Boom, Divine Spirituality: Getting To Know The Real You

iuniverse.com, Amazon.com and Barnes And Noble Book Store

[email protected]

2. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    This planet is certainly not one living organism, that is a stretch my Elder.

Otherwise a very fine article, and as always an honor to read you.

One,

- Brother Chimaobi

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Peace and many blessings

What the elder is expressing to the "black ignorant human conditioned mind"

u don't know who u are, so u treat ur womb with disrespect

Earth here representing your womb -

your rib is your key -

He is saying that the human being is no match for the spirit being

by u saying the earth is not a living being ur sayin that ur black queen is non existent, and therefore, disrespect her ignorantly (u don't know)

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

Living Planet

like Lawrence Parker

the record ur mixing and scratching on

and he will defend himself

AND HIS MOTHER!

5. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    I disagree

The universe and what ever it's apart of, is one organism. Open your thoughts.
    Is your stomach separate from your liver? Are you eyes separate from your feet?

All are "pieces" to complete the "oneness". That oneness is me and you.

I hope that's not a stretch.

Peace.

M. Scott

6. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    :bowdown: Most Excellent Lesson, Chief Elder Osiris! Thank You!! :bowdown:

if/when humans arrive at "Awareness", they will have Learned this as it is the first step toward "Consciousness".
    (1-awareness: aware that Life IS. 2-self-aware: aware that "i" am Life. 3-Conscious: aware that Life/I IS One. when the body "wayne/anAfrican dies, I will continue My "from everlasting to everlasting" Existence.)

of course Earth is a Living Being; She is one of many gazillions of components that make up the Lifeform that y'all call "Life" (i simply call it "Me" for I AM Life).

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Sister MRS. LADY ... the above borders on harassment ... (similar to before) ... as Our Beloved Chief Elder is more than able to speak for himself.

Before this goes too far, before i have to ban you ... the last person in the world i'd wanna ban ... please stop.

Just don't read him ... if you can't respectfully contain and/or express your own self after doing so ... for our mission requires it.

Sister ... i can't keep warning you ... even though i love you so ... :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Destee:

Cheif has used such terminology over and over and over

It was no disrespect, just using the same terminology that he uses

I am contained

And due to the fact that I don't want to disrespect GOD by accepting such different treatment for different people

You don't have to ban me

There is no more for me to do or see here.

Good luck

I love you also

but when GOD tells u enough obedience is required.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Sister MRS. LADY ... you know i don't want you to leave, and i don't believe GOD wants that either, but if you must ... :cry:

I Love You Sister ... forever and ever and ever and ever and ever ... :love: :kiss: :love:

hmmmm ... let me spank you rite now ... just in case i never get a chance to do it in the future ... :spank: :spank: :spank:

Wouldn't it be nice if i could say ... "Sister MRS. LADY, you are not leaving this house! Go To Your Room!" ... :love:

I Love You Sister! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Thankz as i am still learning yet intently listening